**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did they change the AW season bracket formula today?

Hello,

Did they do some massive change to the AW season bracket formula today?

My alliance was Gold 2 and in the last couple of hours, we dropped to Silver 2.

Was there a bug fixed or something changed in the calculations?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Maybe try not cheating
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We went down like 400 rank spots. No tier change. And no cheating. Last night after 7pm when all wars were finished we were 359 gold 1. Now in the 800s. Not sure what happened but we haven’t been that low this season. Not sure what changed over night.
    edited November 2018
    We got downgraded for someone cheating. So I’m sure it was the same with you. Why cheat.
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    We got downgraded for someone cheating. So I’m sure it was the same with you. Hate those ****. Why cheat.

As far as I know, no cheating.

I am an officer, not leader though.

Whatever it was, it hit hard.
    Oddly, under our alliance tab, it says we are Gold 2, but under the AW tab, Silver 2.

Interface glitch?
    I did kick 3 people during a match before it ended. Could that of triggered some anti-cheat thing?
    I did kick 3 people during a match before it ended. Could that of triggered some anti-cheat thing?

No that won’t trigger it.
    Ur leader always gets an in-game email. No officers. Sounds like a pilot hit

Nope, no email.

Also, half of our listings in the game says we are gold 2 and the other half says we are silver 2.

I suspect this is a bug that popped up when the Ultra back issue went live.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★

Very harsh kicking people during the war. wouldn't want to be in your alliance. At least let them get the rewards. How does kicking them during war help?
    edited November 2018

Very harsh kicking people during the war. wouldn't want to be in your alliance. At least let them get the rewards. How does kicking them during war help?

They placed trash on defence and did even join offence. I waited until 20 minutes before the match ended to cut the dead weight.
    Even messaged them to join the offence a few times.

The alliance name is [MASH2]
  • You can find information on these penalties over here. Keep in mind that we don't discuss actions taken upon specific accounts.
This discussion has been closed.