**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Premium Hero Crystal

With the emergence of harder content and more and more 6* heroes can you bring an uncollected version of the PHC which guarantees at least a 3 or 4 star? You have uncollected versions of almost ever crystal why not this? 2* and 3* heroes are irrelevant and 4* are getting there with exception of a few worthy champs. How do you expect people to advance when all they get are champs that serve no purpose?!?!

Comments

• ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Isn't this just asking for grand master crystals? Guaranteed 3*, with a chance for a 4 or 5 at 200 units. Just beat Collector and it's on the table.
  • Did you miss something??z3lfl2cymld1.jpg
  • ^quite literally an uncollected version of PHC^
  • EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    GMC is what you're talking about.
  • EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    TBAG4DAYS wrote: »
    @ArcDeAngelus @Username719233982 ... No I did not miss the grandmaster crystal... obviously you missed the point of my question. Yes what I’m asking is like a GMC but I’m asking for one that I don’t have to wait 2 weeks for collecting daily calendar shards, but one that you can earn shards from daily missions like PHC and 3-5* crystals. Something that you can actually earn playing and not just have to wait and log in daily.

You can buy them for 200 units.
  • DeebagzDeebagz Posts: 4
    Maybe you can say you'd like gmc shards in arena for uncollected. Like us spending 10k battle chips for 1 arena crystal.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    You can earn them playing, they're purchasable through units which are earned in game. And you really should have noticed that your question was about crystals, not shards.