**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultron event fools step for developing players

Mcoc had issued ultrons event and we have two modes all players including beginners and medium level players should play classic mode we can't afford to play variant mode.Then what is there for us.Mcoc guys have atleast placed an event with four star rank up gems.Im quitting.Seriously thought this event will be a blockbuster but it was a failure step just because you are not encouraging medium level players who are more.

Comments

• Mcoc had issued ultrons event and we have two modes all players including beginners and medium level players should play classic mode we can't afford to play variant mode.Then what is there for us.Mcoc guys have atleast placed an event with four star rank up gems.Im quitting.Seriously thought this event will be a blockbuster but it was a failure step just because you are not encouraging medium level players who are more.

It should encourage medium level players to progress more in heroic and master mode events and Act 4. And then move to becoming uncollected. And then start collecting better rewards from uncollected monthly events. And continue to improve their roster. And then come back to Valiant difficulty, probably after fully exploring Act 5.

Impatient people who must be able to do it now, or demanding players who must have every piece of content tuned to their current progress level as of today, will probably not like the flashback event. But we can't please everyone, and that's as good a line to draw as any.
  • There is so much content already available for mid tier growth. It’s called master and uncollected. Act 4 rewards are great, and rank ups for 4* in act 5. There’s Realm of Legends (definitely mid tier), then road to the labyrinth when that’s finished.

I’ve been playing for years without spending money, so I’m no whale, but I’ve done everything but LOL. The challenge isn’t there once you reach a certain level. Monthly events just become monotonous for roster expansion.

So just like parents telling their children. You’re older brother doesn’t always have to do things that include you, because it’s not always about you. Once you’re a big boy, you can do it too.
  • Thanks guys I thought it was temporary event