**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 2.3 Boss Science Ultron Drone

Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
This fight is neither fun nor interactive.

Problems:
-You take over 3K damage on the hit where you gain a fatigue debuff. There is literally no way to avoid it, no way to fight around it. It should be damage on the next hit or hits, but the damage definitely begins on the same hit where you randomly perk a fatigue.

-Nebula, even with 5 shock charges, still gets the fatigue debuff. She was my only hope for avoiding needing 10 revives to win this fight, and her robot ability accuracy reduction doesn't stop this node.

Fix this please. You have a boss with huge auto damage and literally no way to circumvent it or fight around it.

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Stark helps
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    Boboman wrote: »
    Stark helps

Even stark takes alot of damage if you've earned seatins video.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah forgot about the champion requirments lol. Well ignore that then
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah forgot about the champion requirments lol. Well ignore that then
    Hehe kabam hav misse ther Owen goal. One mistake u dies and no Way arund it. Alest if it wher mutant u culd take in Emma frost. And cler that boss.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I have Spark. And I used him for that fight. Thing is, every time you get fatigued you take over 3K damage, and then have to spend 12 seconds dancing around waiting for it to fall off. And it seemed to perk for me like every third hit.

I strongly believe you should not take damage on the hit where you get fatigued. And I definitely think Nebula should not get the fatigue debuff with 5 charges.... But it happened, an alliance mate of mine has that on video.
    It also perks on IMIW's repulsor hits, which makes zero sense since they don't make contact.
    Is this a bug or is it supposed to apply the damage on the same hit it first applies the fatigue?

I keep thinking it is a bug, as there is no way to play around it in its current state.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    I foolishly powered through this thinking it they had tested extensively. Costly mistake lol, probably not going to see those units or stashed revives back.

I used a 3/45 & 5/50 Spark and only did MLM combos when he was stunned. Somehow I still got the fatigue buff and the damage. How exactly was he evading while stunned?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    RogerRabs wrote: »
    I foolishly powered through this thinking it they had tested extensively. Costly mistake lol, probably not going to see those units or stashed revives back.

I used a 3/45 & 5/50 Spark and only did MLM combos when he was stunned. Somehow I still got the fatigue buff and the damage. How exactly was he evading while stunned?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

He causes fatigue when you hit him. It's on his abilities
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    He causes fatigue when you hit him. It's on his abilities

@will-o-wisp That's not the bug that we're complaining about. That fight's 'gassed" node states that unavoidable damage occurs for every hit landed when under a fatigue debuff, the bug is when our champions take unavoidable damage the same hit that inflicts fatigue:

https://youtu.be/MqbLqIdKwPA
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I know that ... You already mentioned it like 10 times already ...
    I was answering to the previous question
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I know that ... You already mentioned it like 10 times already ...
    I was answering to the previous question

@will-o-wisp My bad for posting out of context, glad we’re in agreement
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Haha. Reached 2.3 and the boss fight felt funny. Spent a team revive to figure what was wrong and it really did seem buggy.

Direct damage on the hit that procs Fatigue is a little too BS. If it's on the next hit, I don't think there's anything wrong.

I tried IMIW, Yondu, Spark, Magik. It seems that the Fatigue procs on the "Attempt to Evade" rather than an actual evade, which is why IMIW procs it even on his repulsor hits.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    @Hulk_77 parry and heavy. Repea. It’s a low chance so one hit betters your odds. Works good with Stark after charges are built.
    Nerfed2Def wrote: »
    @Hulk_77 parry and heavy. Repea. It’s a low chance so one hit betters your odds. Works good with Stark after charges are built.

That's what I ended up doing. Still died to fatigue damage a few times, seemed way higher than 10% chance. Also died to some screw ups dancing around waiting for the fatigue to go away.

I don't mind hard fights, but I do mind the damage happening instantaneously, it shouldn't.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I used spark for it with a parry heavy strat, worked quite well due to the lack of hits but still giving distance
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Any update on this Kabam? All the "counters" such as using attacks that don't count as landing a hit as well as reducing defensive ability accuracy are not working. This fight is a joke and the absolute opposite of what you said you're trying to achieve with your new difficulty.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    easiest way to get past fatigue ultron drone - open yer wallet!
    Any update on this Kabam? All the "counters" such as using attacks that don't count as landing a hit as well as reducing defensive ability accuracy are not working. This fight is a joke and the absolute opposite of what you said you're trying to achieve with your new difficulty.

Fight was initially a joke. Eventually became much easier once you know how to handle it.
    Umm nebula. Stack some charges. 5 for some reason wasn’t 100% but 6 did the trick. No evade no fatigue. Power gain helps to counter his l1 and keep you parry free.

Really, 6 worked? I only saw an example w/ 5. Good info.

The more the merrier.

With 5 he still evaded at times. Once I went to 6-7, he didn't. So I figured I'll just push it as high as I can while baiting specials. lol