**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many champs can even beat ROL Wolvie?

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
Just went over a 600 combo and my SL Dupe couldn't out damage his regen..

Comments

• EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    2* Guillotine
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Electro and units.

Seriously, it's how the pros did it back in the day.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yondu, dupped void, guillotine and dup archangel
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Yondu as well. Spam the sp1
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Already mentioned in the (excellent) list above by @RandomizerRuns_4 , but I will stress it again: Doctor Octopus. Especially an awakened one. Heal block & power lock as soon as the fight starts with a Heavy hit. Keep spaming those to keep it going and smash him.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Didn't tried, but, MODOK's SP1 should be good too.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Proxima also comes to mind. Heal block and, eventually, insane damage.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    People keep saying duped void, but I also did it easily with unduped in < 80 hits. Virtually any top nullify or heal block/reversal champ.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Guilly
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Thanks for all the advice guys. Doc Oc is my strongest of the recommended here. I'll have to give him a try
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Civil warrior!!!!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    mf3y3iy1215l.png
    Under 50 seconds.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    I feel like scarlet witch is a possibility IF You have some serious rng luck. I did most of the path wayyyyy back with her and she couldn’t keep up with his heals.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Quake
  • snapper77snapper77 Posts: 62
    It can be done with blade as well with l3 spam and max despair. Sym spidey is one not many think of you can parry and heavy his armour breaks last 90 seconds and stack. Cross Bones works well together never crits so Wolverine will never regen. It can also be done with rogue, domino, omega red, wasp, sentinel,

Didn’t mention all the common champs said
  • snapper77snapper77 Posts: 62
    Forgot king groot can also take rol Wolverine down