**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sabertooth should be god tier in seatin' list

Sabertooth with 15 furies hits like a train ,he should be re considered.I hate the fact he rates sabertooth,cap IW and Medusa so lightely.

Comments

• Meh777Meh777 Posts: 16
    I posted this once I don't know how this got posted twice :p
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Submit gameplay to him, maybe he'll change, not everyone deserves god tier
  • The thing is, there are places you can actually get good info. People forget that.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    He deserves whatever he’s given on seatins list, as he states in the opening of those kinds of videos, it’s his opinion, you make your own list based on your own opinion lol.
    I don’t agree with all his choices (AA is too easily Neutered for me to consider him a “god tier” as an example) but it’s decent base line.

Mostly watch him as he’s not the best but he’s amusing at times, plus I find it intriguing comparing his roster to mine as I started around the same time he did so it’s interesting to see what being an Mcoc whale with slightly better skills would’ve gotten me lol.
  • EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    ST with KM synergy can be considered .. but on his own .. nope.

Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be wrong.
    Effective wrote: »
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    ST with KM synergy can be considered .. but on his own .. nope.

Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be wrong.

Sabertooth on his own deals a lot of damage ,on my personal exp with a 3/45 ,I took down map 5 kingpin boss in around 60 hits
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    follow you're own list, not some random dude.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Make your own list, Seatin's list is his own , he's not the be all end all in this game.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    I stopped paying mind to his Tier lists. Personally, I do agree w you. ST can be an absolute beast, especially after the 3rd fight. Wish he inflicted more bleed but eh, hits like a truck filled w bricks.
  • albanyaussiealbanyaussie Posts: 80
    What a waste of a forum post. Those are his opinions that he disclaims before each video.
  • Meh777 wrote: »
    Everyone starts playing Mcoc watching his vids ,it would be good to know why he's done so

You're concerned about what someone who has an audience of about 10% of the playerbase is saying, so you decide to complain about it in a venue that reaches about 1% of the playerbase.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    You dare question the great Seatin?!? You will feel the wrath of his hordes of fan boiz will worshiping his mediocre play!

Never really spoke about this before, but I Unsubbed during 12.0 when he started making jokes about people not spending on the game and donating to him instead. No issue with his gameplay. Just his conduct.
  • The good news is we can make our own lists up. Just like he did.

I am totally with you here. The problem is that we live in the age of "youtubers" and "influentials" and people tend to seek fast information and they forget that, bypassing their own personal experience, the information they receive can be inaccurate, incomplete or even not applicable in their own case. I believe those of us that tend to think for ourselves should start promoting this attitude and knowledge more often.

I don't think that is the fault of the Youtubers though. By in large, most of the youtubers I watch do not in any serious capacity claim to be final authorities on things. They just express a point of view. Even Seatin's tier lists are offered as a point of reference for how he personally views the usefulness of the champions, and I think he's done a decent job of backing those opinions with qualifications. He splits up his lists by offense and defense and by other qualifiers like synergies and signature level requirements.

I think just as many players latch on to "the forums" as the authoritative answer to everything, and don't even read enough of the forums to know when there isn't general consensus - they just read one guy's posts and assume everyone else agrees. I see this most clearly when I see the occasional first time poster say something they think everyone agrees with, but it is clearly something that was the popular opinion on the forums or the reddit a while ago and that opinion shifted, but they missed it.

I think his lists are good launch points of discussion. But no one's list is perfect, because every individual players' needs are different. Good for one player is not necessarily good for another player. Not when it comes to crystal openings, or rank up decisions, or content running. Only a tiny slice of players run my AQ path at my alliance's prestige level, *and* my AW path at my alliance's rating, *and* is currently running the content I'm working through at the moment, *and* has approximately my current roster for synergy or team composition options. It is even possible I am literally the only such person playing in the game. Players have to learn to take the opinions of others, good and bad, and filter them through their own unique situation. If they don't, then the youtuber's aren't really the problem, because in the absence of the youtubers these players will just latch onto any random thing they hear or read. It is what they did before Seatin gained the following he has now.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    At the moment anyone that took an AA to 5/65 has buyers remorse so the suggestion that he’s GT is kind of laughable. On the flip side ghost is considered top tier but is difficult to use and requires 2 trash tier champs for synergy. Proxima by comparison is also difficult to use and not considered GT but someone exceptionally talented with her can crush almost any content with ease because she hits so hard. The bottom line is there are too many variables to have a universally accepted tier list and he probably shuffles the deck a little to create discussions and generate interest and traffic.
  • @DNA3000 - VERY WELL SAID!! I always say to each their own at the end of the day. Yes, there are some champs that are universally known to be useful. Some are multipurpose champs, some are epic defenders, and some are the top dogs for attack. However, there's no such thing as a perfect champ. There are many whom will agree upon the top champs of each class. Each 'God Tier' champ is useful in many instances, but in certain instances are 110% NOT IDEAL. Ideally, you wouldn't want to bring Blade into a fight with Emma Frost or IWIM just as an example. There's better choices for those fights. That's doesn't diminish the fact he's very useful elsewhere. There's no replacement for a well rounded roster at the end of the day. Also, being well rounded and able to adapt to each path helps tremendously to say the least. SO, if someone is working well for YOU, GREAT. Keep using them. Not everyone will land those known 'God Tier" champs right away, if EVER. So do what works for YOU, and keep pushing to get better with what you have. As to what the OP said about Sabertooth being GT.... he's rather interesting IMO. I like my 4* R4/40 Sabertooth. Obviously not one of my favorites as he hasn't been ranked/leveled too R5/50 yet.
    Kilmonger is completely nerfed