**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BIT CONFUSED HERE!!!

I am a level 40 summoner who has just completed act3.i have 3 4* namely x23,doc ock and sabretooth who are all at 3/30.the rest are 3* like cap iw and corvus.just pulled a 4* hela.should rank her up or wait for someone better?

Comments

• Meh777Meh777 Posts: 16
    Rank up only 4* champs sabertooth and hela have very good damage output.Doc oc is good for utility if you know how to use him.But I would personally go for sabertooth if you wanted advice
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    That's as good a set of first 3 4* champs u can hope to get...u get amazing bleed damage and regen from x23..infinite healblock and power lock with doc oc and some crazy damage after a little rampup in sabertooth...leave Ur 3* for now and focus on these 3 and they will help u clear act 4 with ease and are all worthy of 5/50 and will help u out in act 5
  • Rushal_7Rushal_7 Posts: 41
    @SidDDragon so hela on the bench for now?
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Hela has the highest damage potential in Ur team but has a unique playing style that I am not familiar with...maybe some pro hela player will give you tips...but yes she is a really good champ as well and definitely should be worked upon..her sp1 gives her fury which u can keep permanent with her soul charges so u have to manage her soul charges and keep spamming sp1 for some.massive damage
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    When i use hela in short fights, i usually do MM combos(to get spirits) until i reach 1 bar of power, then dodge back and charge heavy, and launch sp1 when opponent dashes in. Then finish the opponent off.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I would suggest looking up some Videos on YouTube as well, but Hela is all about converting Spirits into Fury. You can build Spirits by using Combos, then hold Heavy to convert them. The more Fury, the more Damage. She's amazing once you get the hang of her.
  • Rank up Hela! Terrific damage output. As a 5* she is a LOL champ. Don’t rank any 4* past 4/40 though. The 5* are much more readily available now, and the tier 4 class cats are too valuable to waste on a 4*. A r3 5* has higher base stats that a r5 4*, and the extra resources needed isn’t much more than the 4*.
  • Rushal_7Rushal_7 Posts: 41
    Thanks guys