**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine phantasm not working on The Champion

Perhaps this is stated somewhere in his profile and I missed it, but I’m unable to place Guillotine’s L2 phantasm on The Champion. This is for both master and uncollected difficulty. Is someone able to explain the reasoning?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LrZDIfycgMI

Comments

• VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    same with ghost riders l1, it wont proc. i havnt read up on it but i assume he blocks certain debuffs. i wouldnt worry too much about it, maybe try using a different champ?
  • I do believe that one of his abilities states that his regen isnt affected by anything except poison.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    • In addition to regenerating Health, The Champion is immune to Fate Seal, Heal Block, Petrify, and any effects that modify Regeneration other than Poison.
  • 5o7z0ssa41uh.jpeg

Yup, he’s immune
    • In addition to regenerating Health, The Champion is immune to Fate Seal, Heal Block, Petrify, and any effects that modify Regeneration other than Poison.

yeah i didnt read up on that lol, i figured it was something like that so i just went with it.
    also i think i did an sp3 and it did prohibit his regen actually, maybe im dreaming but that might be a potential bug.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★

Thank you sir! Looks like Hood and Hype will be my go-tos

• EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    It’s funny how the abilities are turning into this ridiculous game I played as a 4 year old where I just called immunity to everything
  • How about warlock? Can he stop his regen?
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Did you really need to revive a dead thread for this question

How about warlock? Can he stop his regen?