**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up gems

BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
2015 rank up gems not only for 2015’s champions is this intended?

İf i rank up someone else rather than 2015’s champions, it is my foult?

I dont wanna get punishef for exploting not intended bug?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit need answer

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Babafrigo wrote: »

Has u cler it 100 procent if Not then what u get with cler one Way. It fine.
    Babafrigo wrote: »

trsndnat7pd1.png
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44
    You can rank up my friend, ı have one
  • Dude.
  • Babafrigo wrote: »

Hello,

Could you give a little more information about the question? What Champion did you rank up and with what gem specifically?
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Hello,

My 3-4 2015 rank up gem is letting me rank up any champion from any year... Will I get banned for using it on a champion outside of 2015?
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    I ranked up my collosus, they work just fine i duno what boba is talking about. Probably needs to rank3 his champ first is the problem, it wont take a champ from 2-4 only 3-4 boba.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Screenshot?
  • I tried and it couldn’t let me do it, please show a screenshot @Bruce12342
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Checks out...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The 2-3 Gems are for all Champs. The ones above are for 2015 Champs, if I'm not mistaken.
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 158
    #KYMS
  • Al3xAl3x Posts: 42
    Hi @Kabam Miike

Some people has already use the rankup gem on non 2015 champ. Wouldnt it be unfair for those who havent use the gem?

Or would you revert back the rank up for those who already use it?

Can you just keep it as it is now? I.e, gem to rankup any champs and not limited to 2015?
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Well those players are mostly whales so .... anyways probably not
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    lol
    So we literally have different rewards with those who use the gems earlier
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    If this isn’t fixed/reversed then this is NEVER going to go away
    I fully explored the first 3 parts of the first chapter and got the 3-4 rank up gem for 2015 champs. I pulled mutant and was disappointed, until it showed me I could R4 my Domino with the gem...
    Yeah, I R4’d Domino with the gem.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    If this is true you either need to undo the rank ups that happened or better yet just remove the 2015 limitation on them
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44
    İ could have chance to rank up new champion which i didnt and reported this issue. Champions rank down for sure.
    @Kabam Miike waiting for your response
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    You cannot call it resolution that the gem is now working properly. I know a number of people who did the first chapter by yesterday and have used this gem on all new champs. Anyone who explores it now is worse off than all these people.

The best thing to do is to leave the first chapters gem as generic and not limited to 2015. Otherwise, you are saying that the bugs need to be exploited as soon as possible. Early bird gets the best bugs.
This discussion has been closed.