**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If an alliance receives a penalty, does said alliance get notified what it was for?

thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Hello,

If an alliance recieves a penalty, do any of the member receive any notification of why and who would receive it?

I think my alliance may of got one, but none of us know why or what caused it to try and fix it.

Comments

• From what I've heard, the leader of the alliance is notified when alliance penalties occur. They are told what kind of infraction drew the penalty. They are not told which member of the alliance caused the infraction.
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    From what I've heard, the leader of the alliance is notified when alliance penalties occur. They are told what kind of infraction drew the penalty. They are not told which member of the alliance caused the infraction.

...ok

They need a tool for leadership to know if all members are in good standing or not.

This makes it difficult to administrate an alliance.
  • DNA3000 wrote: »
    From what I've heard, the leader of the alliance is notified when alliance penalties occur. They are told what kind of infraction drew the penalty. They are not told which member of the alliance caused the infraction.

...ok

They need a tool for leadership to know if all members are in good standing or not.

This makes it difficult to administrate an alliance.

Yes, it does. Unfortunately, this is a subject I've explored a great deal with no success, and I've been forced to accept that this is a matter of religious dogma at Kabam. I know why they believe they cannot do this, but their reasoning is both opaque and not subject to examination. And believe me, I've tackled this subject from every conceivable angle.
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Would not be hard, put a a "!" On their icon.

Boom! You know the problem.