**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Longest Bad Luck Streak Yet

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
I’ve just opened another 4* crystal and got Deadpool X-Force. It was a late rollover. Rolled over 2 Corvus GLAIVES slowly. I was MAD. I get it, it’s rng. But look at my most recent 4*s:

Spider-Man (Classic) x2
BPCW x2
Spider-Gwen
Joe Fix-it
Elektra
Cap WW2
Karnak x2
She-Hulk
Ant man
Dr. Strange x2
Punisher 2099
Magneto (Marvel NOW!)
Night crawler
Howard the Duck
Drax

Here’s to Kabam and hopefully good luck for the future. (Corvus Glaive redemption faith)

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Elektra and NC are actually pretty decent pulls. DS is... not as good as he was but can still dish it out against champs like Medusa.

I second that. Don’t dread to much on it. I opened three kamala’s in a row and then a colossus before getting my big break with CAIW
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Elektra and NC are actually pretty decent pulls. DS is... not as good as he was but can still dish it out against champs like Medusa.

I second that. Don’t dread to much on it. I opened three kamala’s in a row and then a colossus before getting my big break with CAIW

Still salty about the Corvus roll overs...
    Fingers crossed you pull him in the next one! I'm still hoping for my own! :D

Good luck to you!! Hopefully we will be blessed with him soon! Thanks for the reply!!
  • EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    Well... I just duped my 5* VP for the 4th time. I feel you.
    Effective wrote: »
    Well... I just duped my 5* VP for the 4th time. I feel you.

Honestly, VP at a high sig level is ideal for me rn lol
    duping spiderman og is good pull too
    one of the best defenders ever

I ain't need defenders chief. I need my bois ICEMAN, ARCHANGEL, BLADE, OR C O R V U S
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Elektra, Drax, NC and Cap WWII are all pretty great champions.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I got my spidey classic at 5/50 and he hits very hard, 11k on sp2 when it crits, 2k+ on crits. I used him to get through most of 5.1.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Firstly, my last good 4* pull was GP (Heimdall doesn’t count as good, just decent). Secondly, am I the only person not on the CG hype train. Thirdly, NC is good, he is better than Corvus in my opinion
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Electra, Nightcrawler, Drax. All 3 are worthy for R4 in my opinion.

First, stop rolling crystals. Just pop them open. Otherwise, you will lose your mind.

Second, stop complaining. You have at least 3 very good champs from this list to work with.

Third, work with what you got. Getting good champs is never the issue with this game. You will get them, sooner or later. The hardest part is getting the materials (cats, isos, gold etc.) to rank them up. But that's another story.

First, stop rolling crystals. Just pop them open. Otherwise, you will lose your mind.

Second, stop complaining. You have at least 3 very good champs from this list to work with.

Third, work with what you got. Getting good champs is never the issue with this game. You will get them, sooner or later. The hardest part is getting the materials (cats, isos, gold etc.) to rank them up. But that's another story.

First, I’m not complaining. It’s satire. I was mad about getting 2 CG rollovers.

Second, we all hope to get better champions. It’s RNG and people are allowed to yell at it. I don’t need those characters, therefor I do not want them. So I can make a joke about it here.

Three, I am working with what I have and have been ever since I pulled Sparky out of a PHC a long time ago. It still gets me excited to roll crystals but also seeing those 2 Corvus rollovers hurt man. Lol
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    edited November 2018
    I've duped 5 star iron patriot twice now. Disappointing 4 star pulls are one thing, a bad 5 star pull will just mess up your whole month.

Like I'll be looking in the mirror brushing my teeth mumbling under my breath, damn stupid iron patriot ugh.
  • luttrellgluttrellg Posts: 13
    edited November 2018
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    I've duped 5 star iron patriot twice now. Disappointing 4 star pulls are one thing, a bad 5 star pull will just mess up your whole month.

Like I'll be looking in the mirror brushing my teeth mumbling under my breath, damn stupid iron patriot ugh.

No joke. My first 5 star pull on current account was classic cap America. It took my desire to play away for a day or so.

But I've had pretty phenomenal 4 star RNG luck so I forgave it and moved on.

Chasing. You're always chasing champs, catalysts or alphas in this game. It's the never ending hamster wheel we get off on. High highs and low lows...
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    Most on your list have a purpose. Except the Duck and Shehulk
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    Most on your list have a purpose. Except the Duck and Shehulk

Are you actually saying that Spider-Gwen has a purpose?
    MrBanks wrote: »

First, I’m not complaining. It’s satire. I was mad about getting 2 CG rollovers.

Second, we all hope to get better champions. It’s RNG and people are allowed to yell at it. I don’t need those characters, therefor I do not want them. So I can make a joke about it here.

Three, I am working with what I have and have been ever since I pulled Sparky out of a PHC a long time ago. It still gets me excited to roll crystals but also seeing those 2 Corvus rollovers hurt man. Lol

You do know that the reel is an animation, right? You weren't going to get him regardless. Once you put the crystal in the spinner, it tells the alliance what you got before you get it. Those CGs weren't real.

Real? I did not know that last part about your alliance finds out what you got before you
    MrBanks wrote: »

You do know that the reel is an animation, right? You weren't going to get him regardless. Once you put the crystal in the spinner, it tells the alliance what you got before you get it. Those CGs weren't real.

If the reel is not real how did it troll me? That is like saying 5 and 6 are not real on wheel of fortune...It's possible to get them, but your spin determined it to land on a set number because of the force you exerted
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    Samspade23 wrote: »

You can imagine I wasn’t that pleased when after getting burnt out for a bit with MCoC I returned and with like 2 days left got my 5* cinematic crystal only to find it was Iron Patriot