**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Danger sense on the champion

So I been able to beat The Champion in uncollected with blade use ghost rider and sparky synergy. Now every time I start the fight I dont get danger sense now. So what's going on. It's this another bug that's cost me hundreds of units in revives?

Comments

• KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It's the opposite. It was a bug that allowed you to have danger sense when fightning him, costing you less units on potions and revives
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    @Kirklin it was a bug that was fixed, champion is not a villian
    So once again they reward people who rushes through content using units to buy energy refills. Then after a few days they fix the so call bugs that makes it easy lol. Now I'm pretty muched screwed now.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Not really. You had half a month to took advantage of it. Enough time to complete 2x difficulties 100% without using a single energy refil
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Kirklin wrote: »
    So once again they reward people who rushes through content using units to buy energy refills. Then after a few days they fix the so call bugs that makes it easy lol. Now I'm pretty muched screwed now.

So? Are they supposed to just let the bug stay so that everyone can take advantage? Be real dude..

They new about the bug since day one. They can easily send a mail in game saying it a bug and we will have it fixed by so and so.
    Not really. You had half a month to took advantage of it. Enough time to complete 2x difficulties 100% without using a single energy refil

Sorry I had to run aq and war. So I didn't have a half of a month. On top of my work schedule.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    Well Kabam are quick to fix bugs that benefit the player whereas last month they knew Medusa was bugged and had her as the first fight of the last quest so you had to fight her 6 times. Took them until the new update to fix that bug. Makes you wonder. B)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    just wait til aegon is fixed lol, if yall dont 100% him now yall screwed
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Well Kabam are quick to fix bugs that benefit the player whereas last month they knew Medusa was bugged and had her as the first fight of the last quest so you had to fight her 6 times. Took them until the new update to fix that bug. Makes you wonder. B)

According to Kabam Miike, bugs like the Champion/Danger Sense interaction or Aegon's triggering of mystic dispersion on every hit are bugs on the server side of things that can be fixed right away. Issues like Medusa's 3 bugs related to Living Strands or Ice Man's Cold Snap expiration bugs are on the App itself, meaning they're much harder to fix and must wait until a new update.

Make of that what you will.

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Kirklin wrote: »

Once again? Your impression is the opposite of what typically happens. Kabam doesn't drag their feet to fix bugs that make content easier for players. Yet they sometimes appear to be doing that on bugs that make content harder. Lets see how long it takes to fix the bugs on Variant 2.2 and 2.3 bosses.
  • As noted in this announcement thread, yesterday there was a fix applied for an issue where Champion was triggering Danger Sense, even though he is not tagged as a "Villain." Apologies for the confusion with this issue!
This discussion has been closed.