**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Forum Ban With In Game Ban

Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
Can we make it happen? All these cheaters begging for their accounts back is entertaining to a point, but enough is enough.

Comments

• HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I am sick of all the threads as well, but I am sure there are a couple of instances where someone was unjustly banned. Not many, but a few. If they can't get into the game they should have some resource to communicate with the team to have their account re-evaluated. Maybe a sticky thread with information on where to send the defense, instead of cluttering the board.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    The mods have always said, "the forum is not the place to discuss ban activity" though.

Either way, like I said, it is entertaining reading.

@HoidCosmere great username by the way. The Sanderson cosmere is one of my favorite "universes".
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    The mods have always said, "the forum is not the place to discuss ban activity" though.

Either way, like I said, it is entertaining reading.

@HoidCosmere great username by the way. The Sanderson cosmere is one of my favorite "universes".

I didn't mean post this stuff on the forum. Just leave the forum account active since it is linked to the game account and have them send tickets from here since they can't in the game anymore. They are closing all the "I got banned unfairly because I was only sharing my account to get the arena champs" threads.

Thanks, Sanderson is by far my favorite author. His use of magic systems in storytelling is unparalleled.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    These threads are funny and it's so great seeing the community roast hackers
  • HerediusHeredius Posts: 29
    It is pure entertainment
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Can we make it happen? All these cheaters begging for their accounts back is entertaining to a point, but enough is enough.

These posts are just as annoying. Maybe everyone could shut up.