**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Samsung Auto Restart

AmazingDeadpoolAmazingDeadpool Posts: 86
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
When the latest update (the champion and aegon release) came out a problem has started as well every time I started the game it would reset my phone a few mins later. I did not take heed of it after the start but it came and still happening constantly. This problem would not occur when I did not open mcoc.
I hope this problem has been fixed, as this game is one of the few I can still play and play without getting bored if it.
Best regards a random summoner.
P.S. I do not know who else is suffering from this problem.

Comments

• Having exactly same issue. Phone was absolutely fine before aegon update, since it was released Samsung J3 restart itself everytime I log into the game after some short period of time. I even executed factory reset yesterday, since then phone crashed 5 times. It only happens if I try to play contest.
  • Kraateer wrote: »
    Having exactly same issue. Phone was absolutely fine before aegon update, since it was released Samsung J3 restart itself everytime I log into the game after some short period of time. I even executed factory reset yesterday, since then phone crashed 5 times. It only happens if I try to play contest.

Knowing that you have the same problem confirms that it is mcoc
  • AmazingDeadpoolAmazingDeadpool Posts: 86
    edited November 2018
    This just doesn't bother the sufferer also the alli I am afraid fighting a sentinel that a r5 4* can finish in 26 hits. Causing me to also be worried about losing my position in the alli. This is also stressful as well. All I can do now is hope I can finish my path.

The only people that can solve is kabam themselves. It is possible to be fixed as it was not occurring until this update l. Another thing as well is this is the only place where I can receive full questioning instead of bots. But this is extremely difficult as not many people actually play on android and instead is the more expensive option is Apple. I feel like many androids users are being forgotten and Apple is being more and more concentrated on updates and patches. Many people responded the "The Summer Heat Wave" but not this problem. Only one person recognised it, while the Apple problem was recognised over the world

Thats all I got to say. I said it before please fix this next month. I don't want to miss out by kicking out this AW season.
  • I have the problem with the same Samsung phone. It's made the unplayable and cost me my streak in arenas all the time and in dungeons. I feel like throwing my phone through the wall.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    My son is having the same problem on his Samsung phone.
  • Hey there, for those who are experiencing performance issues and have downloaded the newest update, we have two threads where we are currently collecting data on such reports. The thread for iOS can be found here, while the thread for Android can be found here. If possible, could you find the thread appropriate for your device and share the info requested in it? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.