**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What happened to the champion

Doing the master ranked quest, completed it 3 times, on the fourth run, and all of a sudden the champion is constantly going unstoppable. I cant string together 3 hits without him going unstoppable. I get the blade danger sense was changed, but he is triggering his unstoppable buff way to much atm, do a heavy attack he goes unstoppable. By the time my heavy attack is over I'm dead.

Before I used 4* 5/50 doc voodoo to kill him no problem. Today I used his sp2, first hit caused him to go unstoppable, before I could do anything like block or evade i was dead.

How come he is triggering this so often now??

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    I don't remeber exactly his nodes, but in uncollected difficulty he is always becoming unstoppable. I'm now exploring master mode and he almost never triggers it.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Yeah that's what is confusing me as I am doing Master, I get that my champs are only 5* r3 and 4* r5, but none of the nodes increase his chance to go unstoppable, only to make his buffs last longer and deal more damage the more buffs he has. yet right now in master difficulty I'm lucky to get a 3 hit combo before he goes unstoppable. I know they have changed the danger sense from blade. That shouldn't have changed how often he goes unstoppable though.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    19t1n8hxpar2.jpeg

Read his sig ability.
    Yeah i get his sig abilties, what I'm saying is he is activating it soo much more than he used to, when he is activating the buffs every 3 hits or so, its to much to often.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Ya i think people are missing your point.
    I ran master pre-dangersense update and he was normal so this must have happened with the new update.

It does not benefit the player so do not expect a fix anytime soon
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I have not experienced this at all. I can go for 4-5 combos before he triggers primal fury.
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    I find it depends on which champion you use against him e.g. Void made him generate buffs really really fast while others didn’t. So maybe it matters who you use against him
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    I used Db against ageon and champion
    He wrecks. Just pay attention to champs combo

Whose Db?
  • Hey there, I saw that you mentioned Danger Sense, so this may have something to do with the Champion's Champion of the Universe ability and the way it interacts with the Unstoppable that activates when he is awakened and has at least 2 of his Fury buffs active. His Champions of the Universe ability does the following:

Champion of the Universe
    • The Champion always seeks to fight against the Greatest Fighters in the universe. While fighting them, he gains Persistent Charges 28% faster and increases the Duration and Ability Accuracy of all of his Buffs by a flat +25%.
    • Contest’s Greatest Fighters: Star-Lord, Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced), Corvus Glaive, Hyperion, Iceman, Archangel, Blade, Gwenpool, Void, Hulk (Ragnarok), Magik, Ghost Rider.
    Hey there, I saw that you mentioned Danger Sense, so this may have something to do with the Champion's Champion of the Universe ability and the way it interacts with the Unstoppable that activates when he is awakened and has at least 2 of his Fury buffs active. His Champions of the Universe ability does the following:

Champion of the Universe
    • The Champion always seeks to fight against the Greatest Fighters in the universe. While fighting them, he gains Persistent Charges 28% faster and increases the Duration and Ability Accuracy of all of his Buffs by a flat +25%.
    • Contest’s Greatest Fighters: Star-Lord, Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced), Corvus Glaive, Hyperion, Iceman, Archangel, Blade, Gwenpool, Void, Hulk (Ragnarok), Magik, Ghost Rider.

Yeah, I got that part, but I was using Doc Voodoo as I find him best for these sort of fights, when I was using Doc Voodoo he was going unstoppable almost every time I did a combo of 3 hits, seemed to be a lot more than the last 3 runs I had done