**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2015 rank up gems [Merged Threads]

SmOkEuDeDSmOkEuDeD Posts: 42
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Very unfair to allow the people that used the rank up gems on new champs keep the rank ups and not allow people that complete it later. Need consistency, either rank down the champs that were done that weren't supposed to be or allow everyone to use them in the same manner.

Comments

• I would like to express my opinion , as I have seen that some people got the gems and being able
    To use on different champs.
    First thing why I don’t feel that is right to stay like this is because, instead of going for completion 100% all chapters I would have been able easy at the same amount of units or items , maybe even less as the fights are not like chapter 3 to finish chapter one 100%.
    Please do something about
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    @PaytoPlay Beat me to it lol
This discussion has been closed.