**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2015 rank up gems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• chunkyb wrote: »
    This is not the way to handle this. You're rewarding players for using an exploit. The fact that it's one particular set of top tier players makes it look worse...

Roll this decision back. Otherwise, you're just feeding the flames and conspiracies.

A bigger problem is that you, kabam, sow confusion in your player base. Is a generic 5* awakening gem a bigger prize than some quest rewards? You banned players for exploiting a quest to get rewards and they certainly didn't get a 5* ag. Players literally don't know what to do anymore. You hit hard and quick one second and the next... "eh, we're just gonna let this one slide". What are we supposed to surmise from these inconsistencies?

I just can't get over the fact that players have been punished for getting/using much lesser rewards than a damned generic ag. Your logic here may be that they "didn't know" but we all know that would be utter bs.

@chunkyb To build on what you wrote how many of those players do you think used the Killmonger exploit to utilize the rank up gem exploit?

All? Lol
    Also, I need to not drink and forum. Sorry for the ag talk. I'm dumb. Still angry and it's still wrong lol
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »

All? Lol
    Also, I need to not drink and forum. Sorry for the ag talk. I'm dumb. Still angry and it's still wrong lol

lmao, might as well rename this thread “Mercenary Crystal 2.0”
  • ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    80% of the people complaining about this issue don’t even have the capability to clear the content lmao
  • This is so unfaire! I have no words fir that!!! Why the fair Players allways get punished?! :(
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    The "best" way to fix this is change the rank up gem so it can be used on Any champ, period.
  • CerberusCerberus Posts: 4
    Totaly unfair like usual with kabam
    Most off the players that finished fast and get this reward are big one ...
    That’s Why kabam make this decision like usual all benefits go go the same players 😤
    DaFaust wrote: »
    This is just Kabam being lazy and not wanting to do the work to fix the rosters. Which is sad. Same reason they won’t ban known pilots permanently because these are the big spenders for them! I absolutely would’ve spent the money to 100% if I could’ve had 3 gems to use on anyone!! And if I had, I would’ve expected it to be fixed the right way, not just allowed to keep an obvious exploit that makes these rosters soooo much more powerful than they should be!! Which is exactly why YOU KABAM wanted them used on older champs in the first place!! But never mind just keep being lazy and let the spenders get away with whatever they want!

Very disheartening Kabam

The being lazy argument is easy to buy into but I don’t believe it’s accurate. Kabam reversed multiple exploits during the beta testing that was done to fix the overheating phones issue. I don’t think we’ve heard anything on this yet because it’s the weekend. No way to know if I’m right though.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    ManTyme wrote: »
    80% of the people complaining about this issue don’t even have the capability to clear the content lmao

Was it 8/10 or 80/100, was your survey bias in any way?
    LOL love random stats.

If kabam is too lazy to go revert the rank ups then really as mentioned a good idea would be to give both 2015 and all-champ rank up gems.

If they leave it as is I would be terribly surprised.
  • project314project314 Posts: 67
    Kabam, are there any players who could have benefitted from the glitch who didn’t exploit it? Because to be coherent, you should then rank down their 2015 4/55 champ and allow them to rank up a newer champ, like the other players did.

And for that matter, it’s the first variant quest, you can make it a gem that covers all the years the game has been out. Fix it for the second back issue event quest. Heck, make that one a 2015 gem.
  • Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    Where can I get a list of 2015 Champions?
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    May I suggest a proper fix, for everyone who finished early before the bug fix gets to keep their non 2015 rank up gems, plus they get additional 2015 rank up gems as per original rewards. For all other players who complete the quest after the fix, they get the 2015 rank up gems + the non 2015 rank up gems that early finishers got also. Simple fix everyone is happy, this is a kabam mess up after all.

Similar action was taken for this past January’s Void/Sentry featured crystal mixup
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    The "best" way to fix this is change the rank up gem so it can be used on Any champ, period.

Then the ppls who actually only used it on 2015 champs will complain...
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    It's not fair indeed.
This discussion has been closed.