**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need Help figuring out Who to rank up out of these two

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I would do wasp first imo...proxima is good but has a specific skill requirement and is more of a rampup damage champ while there are other ramp up champs who are easier to use like ST,SL etc
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    If your trying to clear LoL, or have Corvus at r5, Proxima. She will be of use when the time comes nigh malevolent damage. True strike/Accuracy/Unblockable I mean mushroom cloud laying attack. Short fights she’s still good, way better once you get her skill set down, which may improve your overall skillz. Top ranking offensive champ in my book. Average defense.

Wasp will be a great asset. If you have Ghost and Ant Man, why not, maybe just Ghost. She is an above average defender, much better awakened. Decent offense.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Proxima 100%. If you have a Corvus 200%. Proxima is extremely underrated as a utility champ and some of her toolbox is pretty unique and useful.

Can block unblockable attacks- Not the craziest thing in the world, but very nice to have in some situations

Parries can't be shrugged off- Masochism is made easy along with kp, av, and the rest of those guys

True Accuracy- Every time you complete a mission she can't be auto-blocked or evaded for a short period of time. Once she's awakened and you get to 100 hits(75 with corvus), she gets it for the rest of the fight.

Parry projectiles- Make domino and imiw cake

Safeguard- When she has 30+ hits in her combo, if struck with a projectile she can't lose more than 3% health per hit for 4 seconds. Saved me more than a couple of times.

Heal block- Using her sp1 she can put out a 7 second heal block. If you have 50 hits the duration is doubled.

She had all this plus her crazy damage, and her ramp up for that damage really isn't bad at all. You only need 1 or 2 missions completed to one shot most aw opponents. Thats like <40 hits.