**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best non-apple device for Mcoc. Need some help/advice!

HeraldofNoneHeraldofNone Posts: 509 ★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
My Razor phone is not cutting it and overheating after any match longer than 30 seconds.
Comments/recommendations on your device experiences would be great please!
Tried at least 10 flagships in the last 12 months so asking about new Snapdragon 845 devices or equivalent only that I haven't yet tried.

Best non-apple device for Mcoc. Need some help/advice! 26 votes

Galaxy Note 9
15%
CallmelaFleurJayCeeParalyzerRehan010_ 4 votes
Asus ROG Phone
11%
Swe_wolfisroberto94Naeem_25 3 votes
Razor Phone 2
3%
OKAYGang 1 vote
One Plus 6T
19%
bloodyCainJayProngsMelkerlanneroVampi007KM1216 5 votes
Xiaomi
0%
Huawei
23%
DidzeenameplasarsjumRCunhavinniegainzDankestChef 6 votes
Other
26%
The_OneAddyosSpeedbumpflygamerSpiderCoolscrystaldsmithAmazing_Demon05 7 votes

Comments

• smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    Pixel 2 isn't bad. S8 is supposed to be good.
    Haven't heard from pixel 3 or s9 users yet.

Eff an iPhone.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Huawei
    Huawei, my wife uses a Huawei P8 and its super fast and fluid, no problems ever during these last months. No overheat, no battery drain no nothing, running on Android 8
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Other
    A couple of my friends have the Huawei P20 pro and they like it a lot, I was tempted to move away from the the Nexus/pixel range for the first time in years and buy the Huawei mate 20 pro but the green screen issues put me off.
    I have the pixel 3 XL and it's very good.
    On average I have 2-3 second loading screens which is half what I was getting on the pixel 2 XL, this is on both WiFi and 4G.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Other
    I have a Google Pixel which has zero bloatware so I have a ton of memory and don't have a bunch of useless preinstalled apps running in the background. I never had issues with overheating, lagging, or update sizes. It's really hard to develop on, and test for, Android devices, but I've had the best luck with this phone. I've also played on Samsung Galaxy S7, Moto X, HTC One. I have had the best luck on this device currently
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Huawei
    Huawei mate 20 pro first android with 7nm tech blows other androids out of the water.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    How can a Razer phone not work though? XD
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Razor Phone 2
    I have the Razer phone 2 and the game has been awesome on it, you can run it on any refresh setting from 60-120 FPS and it performs well. I keep mine set at 90 FPS for most MCOC content though.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Huawei
    Huawei mate 20 pro first android with 7nm tech blows other androids out of the water.

Should have specifically said all androids/ all snap 845s with adreno 630s
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    Other
    Ive played on a S9+ since it came out and have had no problems