**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Elektra vs The Champion

simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is there any reason why, even with a debuff upon him, The Champion ALWAYS activates his abilities against Elektra? Am I missing something?
Either I am incredibly unlucky to be always in the 15% case, or Elektra’s AAR is not working properly.

Comments

• simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    I know. What I observed is that all the times he has a debuff applied he can activate his abilities normally... As I said, maybe I am always in the 15% case, but it shouldn’t be normal anyway!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    Probably because they don't count as defensive abilities
    Ok, the “defensive” adjective is something I was certainly missing, and maybe it explains the furies and the unstoppable. Thank you.
    Anyway it still seems strange that both the regenerations (the unstoppable one and the “4 charges” one) were working. Maybe the one linked to the unstoppable isn’t affected by the AAR?
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    simolaz wrote: »
    Ok, the “defensive” adjective is something I was certainly missing, and maybe it explains the furies and the unstoppable. Thank you.
    Anyway it still seems strange that both the regenerations (the unstoppable one and the “4 charges” one) were working. Maybe the one linked to the unstoppable isn’t affected by the AAR?

Aren’t his regenerations only effected by poison?
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    simolaz wrote: »

Aren’t his regenerations only effected by poison?

In the description I think it says that he's immune to heal block, not AAR... But I'm not sure...
    My Elektra worked pretty well against him I think. Was he actually healing or was it popping the words but not giving the regen?

He was always healing correctly... I defeated him anyway, but that behaviour was strange...