**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who has some underrated Regeneration?

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Beast
    Without a shadow of a doubt
  • Beast? Some nice numbers if you get your combos right.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    P2099
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Effective wrote: »
    I would have to say VP. Against buffs, you can pretty much have a permanent regen.

Ya, VP has some decent heal, & bleed. I always thought of him as a bit underrated. I still think he could use a buff, but definitely isn't in Kamala Khan or Colossus territory

He could benefit from a buff; but failing that, have you noticed his synergy with Masacre? 25% increased duration on both buffs and debuffs? That's 25% increased bleed and 11.25% regeneration with an SP1; assuming you eat a buff.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Green hulk. That regen is so underrated I think it's just my willpower mystery
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    People forget about Dr voodoo, I can take a bleed node without taking any damage in aq.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I definitely think Beast is sometimes overlooked, but his acrobatic stance can actually recover a lot of health. Rogue, when stealing furies with a critical life steal, can heal insane amounts. Also Hood, maybe?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Mathking13 wrote: »
    I still personally like the passive nature of Old Man Logan's Regeneration. I feel it could do with a slight buff... maybe multiplied by the amount of Pacifism Charges he has (no regen when no pacifism stacks) but hey. It's still nice.

Pair him with Sabertooth and there's your BUFF!
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Hood, when thing go smoothly you can regen quite a bit from stagger
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Nebula.

Survive a big hit and watch the health come back.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Ultron is quite good too
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Hood
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Loki can, if u spam sp1 on a champ that has regen
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    Loki can, if u spam sp1 on a champ that has regen
    Just use a sp3. Then spam parry hervy. And u good
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Hyperion
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Another is Angela. Her regen is small... but almost permanent. In a longer fight, you can regenerate around 20% HP if you play well. Its like a better version of OML's regen.

She can regen up to 5% each time she loses 10% health. In a really long fight, that equates to 45% regen.

I have her as a 6*, so she has the added benefit of adrenaline which just makes it better.

With recovery mastery, thats equal to 180% HP per fight.....DOPE!
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Guillotine
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Bishop with well timed block or against any energy damage champs (Iceman, Magik, Electro, Mephisto, etc...)
    He can even remove bleed.
  • albin452albin452 Posts: 25
    ghost rider
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    I would say 6 star king groot for sure even unduped. In arena I just attack not worrying opponent getting to his s3 and save my s3. As soon as opponent does s3 I do my s3 and regen almost all healthy back between 6 star health gain possibility and kg s3 regen.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Mordo... I took him as 5* r3 against rol ws, and was able to regen large portions of health with sp3. Sometime you get a double stack of regen amd that is crazy good
  • My favs are GR and MS although they are not underrated
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Lets Not Forget Venom the Duck he's Regain Buff is Stronge
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Venom the Duck. My favorite way to stack his buffs: 2 regens, 4 power gains, 3 attacks and a crit. Hit hard, keep getting SP3 after 3-4 combos, regen 20% each time, lather rinse repeat.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Angela, if you have the Morningstar synergy, plus recovery and salve, basically 10% back, and then you get knocked 10% down, then up. Along with amazing damage! Unlike a tree I know