**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rol wolverine help

Can a 3* void will kill wolverine without any points in despair or atleast should have one point in despair for reverse heal .

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I’m not sure. I think so. I’d throw a point or two in there to make it easier.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    I do it everyday with my 30/30 4* Void to farm potions
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Suel wrote: »

I was going to warn that they may consider that an exploit like they used to but then I remembered that just this week they decided that exploits were ok.
    How is that an exploit? Wolverine is not the first champion of rol, i beat all of the previous ones with R5 SL to get to him
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Suel wrote: »

I was going to warn that they may consider that an exploit like they used to but then I remembered that just this week they decided that exploits were ok.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Not an exploit in any way ... Is a fight. You win, you get a potion. Abilities are working as intended.

If Void is dup, he doesn't need despair. It will help for sure, but not necessary.
    If Void is not dup, then you need despair, and perhaps resonate to help you
    In the past they have stated that repeating quests to farm items is an exploit.
    Wrong ... That was something different where you would get more rewards that listed and intended each time you completed the quest. that was a clear abuse of a bug
    Wrong ... That was something different where you would get more rewards that listed and intended each time you completed the quest. that was a clear abuse of a bug

Your (incorrect) nitpicking over what they said before is missing the point, which is that exploits are cool now. Cheers.
    Guess you don't seem to know what happened or what an exploit is exactly

1ln9lbb72e4o.jpeg

Guess you need proof.
    That was intended and not an exploit. It just wasn't made the right way
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    “We do not use GUARANTEED farmable items”

I’ve gone a thousand times without getting a single potion from WS, so it’s not guaranteed. Literally everyone knows a good number of people do this, including mods who play the game themselves.

Buuuuut to answer the OPs question, 3* Guillotine (and a 2* if you are good enough) can down him in less than a minute if you build to L2 fast enough.
    DarthPhal wrote: »

1ln9lbb72e4o.jpeg

Guess you need proof.

Its not guaranteed, u might get a lvl 3 potion, might get team lvl 3 potion, might get both and might get nothing, its a gamble, so its not exploit, i do it cause i m rly short on gold also and my team clears rol very fast
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Use guillotine. SP2 spam. Reverse healing. Do it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

The language they used... that they "decided not to take action" against people who farmed those revives clearly indicated that they regarded it as an exploit. But I think his point was that exploits are now OK as people that ranked new champs with the 2015 gems get to keep their rank ups. It's not really about whether or not farming items is an exploit.
    Is wasn't an exploit. The revive was intentionally there

The language they used... that they "decided not to take action" against people who farmed those revives clearly indicated that they regarded it as an exploit. But I think his point was that exploits are now OK as people that ranked new champs with the 2015 gems get to keep their rank ups. It's not really about whether or not farming items is an exploit.

8ps3zv9ncsk1.jpeg
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Medusa with only 1 rank in despair can get the job done. You just have to keep up her Armor Shatter and bleeds.