**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 2.3 boss “fatigue” debuff bug

I am seeing a bug that I couldn’t find in another thread on the 2.3 boss in variant difficulty for the new throwback Ultron quest...

The node has 2 main things on it:

1. When the defender drone passively evades, they can place a fatigue debuff on the attacker.
2. While under effects of fatigue debuff, the attacker takes damage when attacking the defender.

How does the drone passively evade?
It works a bit like Spider-Man classic evade... and he does it randomly. I am fine with that.

What I AM NOT fine with, is the ability for this debuff to trigger when I hit the defender while the defender is stunned.

Please explain to me how the defender is able to evade and place the fatigue on me when they are clearly stunned.

I have a video of this, and hopefully will be able to post it. vufag1e1q6wp.png
so1aczppho89.png

I’m unable to post the video, but I have images of the nodes.

Comments

• @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

If there is a place I can send you this video... please let me know...
    This quest should not have 0 ways for you to mitigate the damage.
    Please let me know why this boss is evading, and placing a debuff on me WHILE stunned. “Stunned” means you can’t evade.
    Evade is the only thing that triggers the fatigue debuff.

I would like this fixed or explained, please. It cost me more than it should have because of this issue.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Read the drone description
  • I have posted the video of the issue on YouTube.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Please view and let me know here why this is happening. Thank you for your time.

https://youtu.be/w1F0YLfo2PY
  • Of course I didn’t read that. I see it now, and understand it. Thank you
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    I’m having the same issue and have no idea why it’s happening.
  • DaroolaDaroola Posts: 2
    I am experiencing the same thing. I have video saved as well. They need to address this Asap.
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    My question is, should the fatigue debuff be able to apply and cause damage all in the same hit? For example, my strategy was simple. I used Spark, built up poise charges then parry and heavy. I noticed though that I would have a fatigue debuff get applied and I would take damage all in the same heavy hit. Is this intended?
  • I have the same issue and I think it’s definitely a bug that needs to be fixed. Spry Node info specifically states that fatigue is only applied when defender passively evades. Should not be applying otherwise.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit please look into this.

Thanks
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I know I spent way more revives than I should have had to because you would get fatigue and damage in the same initial application without any other hits being applied. Combine with him evading while stunned and 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    DalBot wrote: »
    I know I spent way more revives than I should have had to because you would get fatigue and damage in the same initial application without any other hits being applied. Combine with him evading while stunned and 🤷🏻‍♂️

He dont evade whell stun.