**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guilly sig.

ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
I have a r3 guilly almost at sig 200. Her sig just does NOT proc enough period. I love playing as her but she just does not heal up much. I say lower her amount and up the chance. Something......

Comments

• Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    100% agree...I get a TINY amount of HP maybe 1 time in a fight with 40 hits. It's really bugged.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I have her at r4 sig somewhere between 60 and 80, and I can totally relate
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Not sure why comments are getting flagged?

It’s just a very frustrating thing for such a cool character. Kabam! You made her, help her out a little.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    100% agree...I get a TINY amount of HP maybe 1 time in a fight with 40 hits. It's really bugged.

I agree the chance should be upped but just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a bug
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    They nerfed her proc a while back and she just isn't the same anymore....very disappointing.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    It's probably something that could be buffed with a synergy some time. A flat increase, like Winter Soldier gets from Taskmaster, perhaps.
    I wish they would do something soon. She’s a lot of fun with some good utility. Just needs a little boost to be more relevant.
    I’d love to have her in aq constantly