**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

True believer- are you satisfied with the tribute Kabam paid to Stan Lee?

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
If any other opinion do comment

True believer- are you satisfied with the tribute Kabam paid to Stan Lee? 157 votes

Yes
66%
GroundedWisdomGamerKpatrixdanielmathSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelSwe_wolfisTimone147Spity68I_ZERO_ITheManMythLegendAxeCopFireJets44ScottryanSpeedbumprealiTicTheVyrusphillgreenMidknight007 105 votes
Kinda - could have done better
18%
OKAYGangThatsausageSolrac_2nameplasZzzspfs25SuvenduAnonymous346username7312FatalEndSpiderCoolsG0311SagetrofholzJyotishkaAlexanderpspKillerRino19Ingi_Freyr1975PrathapChampioncriticxXpen 29 votes
No
14%
INTEGRALCRE4TORzuffyhephaestusNanoDroidBigKOSuperCoolPandazA l p h aAbhi050ScottydoosmashStrikerrx8Ebbi23987Zayo_278ZombieZedddoctorbAdiMukh555AdityatheaawesomSuros_moonGsabaab28p 23 votes

Comments

• UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Posts: 51
    Would love a profile picture as well. Is have created a post highlighting this.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes kabam did great job with it
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    No
    Would love a profile picture as well. Is have created a post highlighting this.

@UlfricFrost also they could have made a motion comic for him
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yes
    It was excelsior!
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Yes
    I am beyond satisfied with it. Make me feel that Stan Lee is still watching over the contest
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Should have given everyone a 6* groot
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Yes
    They could have made a Stan Lee loading screen that lasts for one month.

I believe they would have to obtain the Rights to use the likeness of Stan Lee. Not exactly the most opportune time to ask, wherever they would have to obtain them.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Yes
    Stan Lee appeared as a character in a comic book once where he met spider man. The issue was written and drawn by a few different people and it all centered on Stans impact he's had as a creator. I think it would be cool if they released a digital code so that everyone can read that. I just reread it the other day and it's just some fun way to keep stan in my thoughts.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Yes
    It was perfect. There is no need for anything other than a title showing our gratitude towards a man who shaped a universe.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    No
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    THIS GUY IS JUST HOPING FOR FREE REWARDS

@Nojokejaym on the other hand, I was hoping for a motion comic
  • No
    Champion challenge with stan lees favourite champs in it
  • Yes
    I mean more could have been done but it's a very nice thought and wanting a champ is just selfish.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Yes
    I think a banner commemorating him in the home screen would be a nice touch, in place of a feature champ just post his picture with with his bday and day of passing, with a text reading excelsior.
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    Yes
    Kabam didn't have to do anything. I appreciate the respect they paid towards Stan Lee by issuing the title. We as a community shouldn't have asked for anything. I personally thought it was kinda disrespectful.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    You guys that want more are just greedy as hell. Respect the man. The rewards are meaningless, the things he left behind and created are meaningful.
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    Yes
    All those that are asking for Lee avatars, comics or anything associated with him don't realize the legal hoops they would probably have to go through. Remember all that kind of stuff is licensed and require more time. Be happy with your title.
    Either way, thank you Kabam.