**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The lag is almost to much.

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
I can't even play it anymore, act 4 lags so much I can't dash back, I can't chain specials and the reaction time for contact is so slow that it responds ruffley 1 second after contact and my phone is only a year old! Not to mention how many times my phone has decreased frames during fights.
I love the game and have been playing it for almost 3 years, but the lag just keeps getting worse since 2017, and when I got my phone the first 3 months were great, now its just getting worse. On my LG KV20 its barely playable, and at its current state for hard content is almost impossible for it to be beaten. Please help me I'm at a lost for what I can do.

Comments

• MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    edited November 2018
    It's not almost too much...it is too much...

I lost Spark to a NC in AW today...a stunnable one...wtf

And don't tell me to git gud because I oneshot NC debuff immune mini with max 10% health loss from blocks, if even that. Or on unstunnable/limber nodes. Don't even need Spark, anyone will do...
  • Hey guys, I'm really sorry to hear you're experiencing lag, and I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect.

There are large number of devices capable of running the game and as a result, there a many different reasons why one person may experience lag when compared to someone else who has experienced the same problem. However, we're always working on new ways to make improvements to help make the game run smoother on as many devices as possible.

In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about issues such as lag, crashing and performance issues more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns as quickly as possible!
This discussion has been closed.