**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up advice needed

Hey guys I need some help which 4* champ to level up to R4 or if I should go for my Sym Spidey I pulled this morning...

cjvd4d10srys.png
hjtwbm1512ih.png

Note: Drax, X-23, DS and WWII are already at 4/40

Comments

• MackyJMackyJ Posts: 17
    Dr. Voodoo or Vision
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Voodoo or Electro for defense.
  • IdontinksoIdontinkso Posts: 156
    Voodoo, that reliable early regen is too useful on quests and saves you many potions. work on your masteries, your PI on those heros should be a lot higher
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Voodoo or Vision!

Voodoo is got more to him than Vision, But Vision is sure the best power drainer!

I would go with Voodoo thou.

Outside chances for Venom (Replicate is good) and Moon Knight (He is awesome in full moon, amazing bleed & stun)

Yu gotta get your masteries sorted out.
  • NobleFourNobleFour Posts: 28
    Thanks for the quick responses!

Yeah I noticed my masteries aren't organised but I don't know where to find good setups :/
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    NobleFour wrote: »

Yeah I noticed my masteries aren't organised but I don't know where to find good setups :/

Yu can Thank me later! :wink:
    http://www.mobilesector.net/best-mastery-guide-2017-marvels-contest-of-champions/
    Sai_7 wrote: »

http://www.mobilesector.net/best-mastery-guide-2017-marvels-contest-of-champions/

Thanks a lot
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Still though whos roter hulk? Lol
  • Still though whos roter hulk? Lol

Different language?
    Still though whos roter hulk? Lol

German Version of Red Hulk :smile:
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Voodoo or Vision!

Voodoo is got more to him than Vision, But Vision is sure the best power drainer!

I would go with Voodoo thou.

Outside chances for Venom (Replicate is good) and Moon Knight (He is awesome in full moon, amazing bleed & stun)

Yu gotta get your masteries sorted out.

If he chooses between those two then it definitely needs to be Voodoo. Vision offers power drain but Voodoo also has power drain with his 2nd special attack.
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    Dude wheredid you get red Deadpool?
  • Dude wheredid you get red Deadpool?

He was available for purchase when you start the game and again last year to coincide with the Deadpool movie.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    SlowDigz wrote: »

Thanks a lot

That website says do salve for pi which is good but not as important as having recovery. You need recovery maxed to make your DV and X23 regen more. I agree with everything except that one aspect of the defense tree

I'd agree, but looking at how low his rating for some of those champs are I think he is missing key masteries like pierce, cruelty, precision, and maybe even parry.