**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best champ in contest right now?

Who according to guys is best champ in whole mcoc by overall utility, damage capacity etc...?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Domino
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    The champion
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Blade
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Wolverine
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Starky though I hear great things about Domino but don't have her.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Standalone without any synergies starky..with synergies it would be ghost
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Ghost
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Corvus
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Ultimately, this is not a fair question because many great champs are not available as six star champs and some aren't even available as five stars.

Would you rather have a five-star Stark SM or a six star Ghost? A four star Wolverine or a six star Domino?

I'd say that would make it between Ghost, Corvus, and Domino for the top 3 current champs available as six stars.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    Ghost, there really aren't many matchups where she isn't good. Depending on what synergies you use she's a counter to so many fights. Can shrug off DOT time debuffs, insane damage, can tank SP 3s, powergain while phased, counters stun immunity and rage, can mitigate limbo and Dormammu's degeneration, partial evade counter, unblockable specials help against autoblock champs. There isn't much she can't do

SUPER HIGH skillcap lol...i got her from basic 2 days and it is so tough to use her...hope pandaman releases his guide ASAP
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Stark
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited November 2018
    Without a doubt, Sparky. Ghost has some pretty cool moves, but nothing says BAMF like just rolling with the punches to gain a passive +3000 atk boost. Throw in Taunt, basic evade, ginourmous projectile evade- plus gain a charge when you do - easy peasy)
    •awakened• Add a ton of Crit, triple his base evade, plus other very good things.

Want to be lazy about it? Add Blade and start the fight with roughly 50% increased attack. Go ahead and throw Blade 50% increased attack while your at it (Cause he REALLY needs it.. out for blood and all)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    xxKyojinxx wrote: »
    Archangel, I know he’s not good against anything that’s bleed or poison immune, but when they can bleed and get poisoned, there’s nothing better, he literally is my MVP most of the bosses in new event quests, every time a new champ comes in event quest, I check if they’re bleed or poison immune and if not then I finish the fight with archangel in seconds.
    Most of you will support your new fancy champs but archangel is the main reason I’m progressing so fast in this game.
    (Edit) I have a 5* Domino, and Sparky and they’re awesome but archangel is way more helpful to me.

sucks i dont think he gonna be good next month lol
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Snoop Dogg
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Iron Patriot
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Fungeon wrote: »
    Iron Patriot
    I was going to say the same thing

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I'm still a big fan of the classics. Ghost Rider.

Also, 1* Symbiote! Where issss heeeeeeee?
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Hyp er ion
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Kamala Khan change my mind
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    AA. Parry, Heavy, Parry, Heavy. Keep going 'till 3 star. Then BAM!