**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Merging multiple accounts to one

Need some traction on this as I log in/out of multiple accounts. Kabam could make it so much more user friendly if I can merge into one account. It also helps the Alliance so others can join rather me taking multiple spots within the same alliance. This has been a point of discussion since February but no traction yet? Kabam help please...

Comments

• Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    why dont you just have one account
  • Options
    Opened one for my son who is now into another Marvel game so I am having to play the 2nd account... it would be so much easier if all can be on one...
  • Options
    Know of few players who are also interested to merging but haven’t got far with Kabam yet...
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    what do you mean by merging tho like all the champs are moved into one account. If so, then thats kind of broken...
  • Options
    Yes move all champs to one account and close the rest. Kabam hasn’t got immediate solution but something that has been brought up several times. Possibly in the future there will be an option but don’t see it anytime soon tho
  • Options
    Yes! So I can open multiple accounts, get lucky with some pulls and farm events like gwenpool goes to the movies, and transfer all that goodies to my main account!

... No...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Sorry, I think this is a bad idea all around. People would just farm super-Accounts.
  • Options
    Hmm...fair point, agree there might be some who use it as an advantage or misuse it... guess have to put up with the pain of logging in/out...
  • Options
    Thanks guys for your comments
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Just my view. No disrespect. :)