**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connectivity issues.

Hey guys, is anyone else experiencing spotty connections to the game?
I'll get maybe 2-3 rounds in arena and then the game just crashes or gets stuck on a loading screen. It first started around 11-12 hours ago and at the time I figured it was my WiFi but the problems continued with works WiFi and mobile data.

I'm on android, Samsung.

Comments

• I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Right now i cannot start the game because it's loading for ever.

The crash each four/three series I have had it since months ago. Yep, grind is a titanic work in this way.
  • SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    I feel your pain dude, I've been having crashing issues on my android device for months now and they still can't fix the issue. It's pathetic it has gone on this long, it's already cost me two champs in arena grinding and my spot in a 6.5M alliance
  • FluxxyFluxxy Posts: 57
    Happened again just now. AQ will be interesting...
  • draculadracula Posts: 25
    Fluxxy wrote: »
    Hey guys, is anyone else experiencing spotty connections to the game?
    I'll get maybe 2-3 rounds in arena and then the game just crashes or gets stuck on a loading screen. It first started around 11-12 hours ago and at the time I figured it was my WiFi but the problems continued with works WiFi and mobile data.

I'm on android, Samsung.

your problem is just there "SAMSUNG" :))))) joke

just taking a wild guess but verify your device first, that brand has a strong tradition of doing good things until they EPIC faill , just a suggestion based on MY X-perience with that brand

also you could try to see if device/software needs updates, regular reboot of software (once a day best ) , clear the memory, all those tricks
  • draculadracula Posts: 25
    Fluxxy wrote: »
    Happened again just now. AQ will be interesting...

also if you use high demanding resourcess apps o n your device most of the time it buggs

also personal x-perience ( i have a passion for hardware behavior)
  • FluxxyFluxxy Posts: 57
    Thanks for the advice, I uninstalled Hearthstone last night because I figured it was being a resource hog. I'll try a few other things.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Loading for ever again.

Yesterday I had this problem around 4 hours, I could do maybe 400k. Now I have again this issue since 1 hour ago, I could do more points. I fell I'll miss the champ for this problem. I fell exploited. Hours of effort invested worth nothing here.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Yes, it's still not fixed.