**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2015 rank up gems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• WahyauWahyau Posts: 32
    Kabam please let us know whether it is from this point on acceptable and OK to exploit bugs. If the rewards are not being made the same for all players OR ranks up that were already made during the bug phase not being reverted, it would set the wrong precedent.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Wahyau wrote: »
    Kabam please let us know whether it is from this point on acceptable and OK to exploit bugs. If the rewards are not being made the same for all players OR ranks up that were already made during the bug phase not being reverted, it would set the wrong precedent.

I’d like to know as well.

Can we exploit bugs that unfairly advance our account now without fear? There’s so many every month and I don’t want to miss out again.
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    edited November 2018
    Wahyau wrote: »

I know many people won't be answered and they'll let this thread (possibly close this 1) as we had a discussion which had over 60k views and so many comments. I'm sure many will know what that thread was about.
    We have some mods online now but yes we won't be answered because they'll answer when they wish. Pity
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I think the back issue #1 succeeded in creating the nostalgia that they were aiming to achieve.

I remember a similar discussion in 2015 about some crystals that people spun again and again and were allowed to keep the rewards.. I was only starting back them.

I believe the quote was “Lol..that was the best $700 I ever spent.”

To find such joy in getting endless re-spins of a digital crystal.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Typical kabam, incompetence, lazy and unfair "solution" and ignoring complaints.
    People really need to use block list.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Morning Kabam. You posted this Friday at 4:59PM in hopes that we would forget all about it. It’s Monday and we’re still infuriated.

Rectify this issue.
  • razorjack10razorjack10 Posts: 42
    I m telling you kabam will not reply on this forum post. How about delete this game?
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    This is the issue... What is exploiting a "bug" at this point? This wasn't a map that gave rewards after clearing a path on the second and third run through.

Several knew the limitation of the crystal, saw they could use it on any champ, but still used it on the 2015 champs (as they were honest players). They were equally robbed of using the crystal for ill-gotten gains, because they are honest (and several commented on this thread about the dissatisfaction in Kabam's decision. They were acting under the understanding doing such would exploit the bug and based on previous roll back (even bans) Kabam did in the past.

Kabam is simply rewarding those that do not care about rules and is creating an unstable environment where people have to guess at what they can and cannot do to appease their overlords.. ahem I mean game developers. It is inconsistent messages and judgements that create uncertainty in how to play the game.

Do we follow the rules only to miss out on a potential ruling that would reap significant rewards if we were dishonest? Or simply ignore rules that we established as and only worry about it should Kabam get angry?

It is inconsistencies like this that breeds uncertainty and adds to the levels of lack of trust in Kabam. Many of us agree not to punish the players that used the rank ups (though most have done do full well knowing it was an exploit). Just that something needs to be done to allow others the same benefit if they decide not to roll back the rank ups and give back the players the resources (gold and iso) to level up those champs.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Early bird gets the best bugs.
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 453 ★★★
    Tsk tsk tsk. Kabam is gonna blow this off until black friday where the deals will turn attention away from the issue. Only thing we can do is attempt to force a response
  • razorjack10razorjack10 Posts: 42
    Suros_moon wrote: »
    Tsk tsk tsk. Kabam is gonna blow this off until black friday where the deals will turn attention away from the issue. Only thing we can do is attempt to force a response

Thats what i m suggesting lets delete game until kabam reply to this forum.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237

Except in this case it turns out to be a great 3-4 rank up gem instead of a **** 2015 one.
    Bruce12342 wrote: »

Except in this case it turns out to be a great 3-4 rank up gem instead of a **** 2015 one.

Can you imagine how much more effective red cyclops is at r4?
    I know it's probably not what people want to hear, but someone has to be the voice of reason. It's not an exploit because it's within the normal parameters of gameplay. You have to prove that people were exploiting it with knowledge. It's not enough that we know so-and-so was spreading it on Line, or this one and that one told all their Ally mates and they ran to the chance. You have to prove it using the internal data, and the only thing that shows is people completed the Quest and used their share of the Items as they received them. So how do you differentiate between people who knew and didn't? You can't.

You are never the voice of reason.

Unless that reason is the one I keep losing faith in humanity. lol
    Rektor wrote: »
    Bruce12342 wrote: »

Can you imagine how much more effective red cyclops is at r4?

Not as effective as Deadpool X-force, Ant-Man, Joe Fixit, and Iron Patriot! I think that is why we all got so many IP with that free 5* Legendary Crystal this summer. Too soon?
  • Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    I know it's probably not what people want to hear, but someone has to be the voice of reason. It's not an exploit because it's within the normal parameters of gameplay. You have to prove that people were exploiting it with knowledge. It's not enough that we know so-and-so was spreading it on Line, or this one and that one told all their Ally mates and they ran to the chance. You have to prove it using the internal data, and the only thing that shows is people completed the Quest and used their share of the Items as they received them. So how do you differentiate between people who knew and didn't? You can't.

You are never the voice of reason.

The knowledge was that before the quest was launched and even in the in game rewards it's clearly mentioned for "2015 champs only". What more proof do we want, it's not the player's fault. It's their fault and they've just pushed it under the rug because this means other players will have to spend more to catch up. When players took advantage of the units bug in their beta testing, they banned them because it was financially not profitable(in the future).
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    No word from kabam.. Black friday is coming.. They must be too busy creating bad deals
    Tsunani wrote: »
    No word from kabam.. Black friday is coming.. They must be too busy creating bad deals

Why should they answer? The voices of the community, with a few noble exceptions, betrayed the people who make them relevant.

They’ve only ever taken this community seriously when it’s united and these cowards refuse to speak but will comment on videos from the ones with the backbone to do it.

Don’t forget to hit subscribe... on deez nuts.
This discussion has been closed.