**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iron FIst Rework

Stats, Damage, and Abilities are based on 4* R5/50
Health: 12771
Attack: 1261

Signature Ability
Focus: The Iron Fists' repeated strikes to pressure points wreak cumulative havoc on the target's Armor Rating, with a 25% chance to reduce it by 350 for each activation.

Critical Hits
The sheer force of a Critical Hit has a 65% chance to break the target's armor and apply 450 Armor Rating reduction for 7 seconds.

For every 5 hits on the Combo Meter
Gain 1 Chi-Charge. A Chi-Charge counts as a passive buff effect. Each Chi-Charge grants Iron Fist 100 Critical Rating and Critical Damage Rating. Max Stack: 10.

Heavy Attacks
Consumes all Chi-Charges and deals 500 direct damage for each Chi-Charge. Nullify one buff for each Chi-Charge consumed.

Special 1
Consumes 3 Chi-Charges to regenerate 5% health.

Special 2
This Attack recieves +1500 Critical Rating.

Special 3
Deal +10% damage for each Chi-Charge on Iron Fist.

The Signature Ability and effect on Critical Hits remain the same, with slightly buffed chances and values. The Precision gained upon attacking is replaced with the Chi-Charge mechanic. The Heavy attack nullification now encapsulates all buffs and also links to the Chi-Charge mechanic. Special Attacks recieve new effects, with the Special 2 having a simple Damage buff and Specials 1 and 3 having Chi-Charge related mechanics.

The rework revolves around implementing the Chi-Charge system, which shouldn't be too difficult to implement, as it's very similar to Psyclocke's Psi-Charges. These simple buffs would make Iron Fist a great offensive champion with amazing buff control, damage, and a little regeneration.

Comments

• Sounds good man :D
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    That's a good idea.If he would have increased damage from all armor breaks on the opponent he would be better.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Omg yes. He is such a cool character and absolutely useless. Such poor damage and no utility at all
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    I think he needs a bit more than what you proposed. It's a good start though. If Chi charges are to be a thing, I think don't limit them to 10. Second point, I think IF should have the ability to Armor Shatter like Medusa. He is literally the armor break king, so there's no reason why Medusa should have better armor break than he does.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Allow him to utilize the negative armor rating again
    (Attack rating increase for each point of armor reduction on the opponent below 0)

Give him true accuracy after specials
    edited November 2018
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Allow him to utilize the negative armor rating again
    (Attack rating increase for each point of armor reduction on the opponent below 0)

Give him true accuracy after specials

Could also do something like "When opponents have negative armor, Iron Fist gains True Strike" of course this would have to part of his sig since he wouldn't be able to cause negative armor without his additional armor break.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    dtk0r463pcgf.jpg
    If you buff IF, i will rule the battlerealm!

(This pic was taken in honor of pulling 5* IF today. :'( )
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Yep. 2 6* pulls. Both IF.

Im almost glad i just pulled IF in my 5*, because I'll be going for my 3rd 6* pull shortly after 4 more runs of UC 3.2.

Because what are the chances I would pull IF again, right?

Right?! :s
    dkatryl wrote: »
    Yep. 2 6* pulls. Both IF.

Im almost glad i just pulled IF in my 5*, because I'll be going for my 3rd 6* pull shortly after 4 more runs of UC 3.2.

Because what are the chances I would pull IF again, right?

Right?! :s

Under Normal Circumstances: < 1%

Under Kabam Circumstances: > 95%
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I’d rather him NOT shatter simply because the old school Iron Fist used to WRECK legend runs thanks to the interactions with negative armor.

I still really like the idea that any “negative armor rating” on the opponent is converted into attack rating for Iron Fist

He could also use a focused state where when using Dexterity to avoid a special attack gives you true accuracy for 10 seconds. True Accuracy only has ignore evade and auto block while true strike has nonessential armor ignore which 9/10 odds means Kabam would screw it up so that by ignoring armor all together he’d “forget” the enemy had negative armor and we’d be left with Karnak but slightly easier to use.

He was never one to really break the game, if anything he’ll be a glass cannon. He’d have to still avoid a special with dexterity from spiders and the like and even IMIW can push it a little tight with Sp1.

I see him being a “skilled counter” where if you play well enough you get a heavy hitter that takes down defensive champs but if you use him as a generic grunt he’ll be about average and really frail
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    edited November 2018
    Thinking over it, having a True Strike-esque ability with Iron Fist makes sense.

Since his Armor Breaks really don't do much for him, how bout add to the sig ability: "Iron Fist gains True Strike as long as the opponent's armor rating is 0". This would make sense, since the Sig ability is called Focus, and Focus and True Strike, eh?

I still think Armor Shatter should remain Medusa exclusive.

Also, have the Chi-Charges become persistent.