**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Multiple Account Wars

1235»

Comments

• MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    lol...
    i had 2 accounts... in the same alliance.... for quite some time...
    i not long moved my second away cus running 2 accounts while being the leader and running angd growing my ally was too much.
    i still use that account and gift myself stuff to my main as progression on my alt is not so important to me.

i currently have one guy in my ally running 3 accounts. of course we have them all in the same bg so he can work them together....

this is entirely within the rules. like it or not there is nothing wrong with it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Um... you just restated your point. I argued correctly that mods have commented that multiple accounts in the same alliance are OK. In what way would that not include alliance war?

I'm not reiterating my point. It's never been specifically addressed. Talking about having more than one Account in an Ally is not the same as talking about running Wars in Seasons with multiple Alts.
    edited November 2018
    MrMaat wrote: »
    lol...
    i not long moved my second away cus running 2 accounts while being the leader and running angd growing my ally was too much.
    i still use that account and gift myself stuff to my main as progression on my alt is not so important to me.

i currently have one guy in my ally running 3 accounts. of course we have them all in the same bg so he can work them together....

this is entirely within the rules. like it or not there is nothing wrong with it.

I disagree. There is something wrong with it. As I've explained. Had it been Wars alone, it may not be as much of a problem. When you have a mode like Seasons that rewards progress as a group in a Ranked system, that makes it more of an issue. One extra Account is not so much the issue. Albeit the same air of it. When you have BGs and Allies driven by one person competing in Seasons, that becomes a larger problem. I don't know how many times I can explain it and still be met with the argument that it's allowed, so it's okay.
    Well, I'm sorry but I completely disagree. I know what fairness is. I don't need a TOS to be my conscience. When a number of people have to compete for Rewards as a team in a system that rewards based on Rank, and they have to compete against people that have literally no margin for error because it's them orchestrating the entire team themselves, that's wrong.
    It's meant for teams. Not people with too much free time and selfish disregard.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    MrMaat wrote: »
    lol...

I disagree. There is something wrong with it. As I've explained. Had it been Wars alone, it may not be as much of a problem. When you have a mode like Seasons that rewards progress as a group in a Ranked system, that makes it more of an issue. One extra Account is not so much the issue. Albeit the same air of it. When you have BGs and Allies driven by one person competing in Seasons, that becomes a larger problem. I don't know how many times I can explain it and still be met with the argument that it's allowed, so it's okay.

okay i will put it like this.

Nothing is "WRONG" with it.
    It is well within the Rules of the game.
    Well within the Rules of the contest.
    Well within the TOS that we all must abide by.

if you believe it to be morally wrong or whatever that is your choice. that is on you.
    But the fact remains that kabam have specifically said "One Player is allowed to have Multiple accounts"
    and when asked about multiple accounts in same alliance for wars they have said "It is OK."

so there is nothing "WRONG" with it.

you may your self view it as wrong. but kabam view it as ok therefore we are allowed to do it.
    This is not something that can change as making a change like this would totally change the way in which the game is played for many people.
    If multiple account was not allowed in the first place then so be it. But it has so it must stay.

Prohibition does not work. Prohibition caused many more problems than it solves.
    This is why the fight for leagalized canibis took soo many years.
    Once you give someone the right and/or ability to do something it must remain.
    it is to hard and troublesome to remove a right/ability that has been given to someone.

i understand what you are saying and why you believe it is wrong. You believe it goeas against the spirit of the contest. Well i am sorry it doesnt matter you feel like that and it doesnt matter that some people may also fdeel the same.
    Kabam have given the right/ability to Summoners to do this and therefore they are "ALLOWED" to do it so they are doing "NOTHING WRONG".

There are many things in the real world that are not Illegal and someone is allowed to do that maybe someone else feels is morally wrong. but we are powerless to do anything. Legally is the rules/guidelines we must follow. Morrally is a subjective opinion which many people see differently and feel differently about and therefore is not a valid guideline to hold everyone to.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Um... you just restated your point. I argued correctly that mods have commented that multiple accounts in the same alliance are OK. In what way would that not include alliance war?

I'm not reiterating my point. It's never been specifically addressed. Talking about having more than one Account in an Ally is not the same as talking about running Wars in Seasons with multiple Alts.

You’re not making sense bro. If you are allowed to have 2 accounts in an alliance then you can have 2 accounts in an alliance event. It’s never been specifically addressed because the one is included in the other. And now that I think about it it has been addressed. People have posted wondering if their alliance lost points IN WAR rating due to people having multiple accounts and Kabam has stated it’s fine as long as they are the original owners of said accounts. So you are even more wrong than I thought you were @GroundedWisdom

• crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Could you imagine having 30 accounts?! 😲 That blows my mind that someone has that kind of time.
  • Could you imagine having 30 accounts?! 😲 That blows my mind that someone has that kind of time.

That kind of time and actually be competitive? Sounds exhausting
  • Um... you just restated your point. I argued correctly that mods have commented that multiple accounts in the same alliance are OK. In what way would that not include alliance war?

Kabam has also never specifically addressed whether it was legal to play the game on Tuesday.