**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

best 4* to 4/40 to complete act 4

stuck on 4.3.6 venom, trying to go through master mode, and magik is my only 4/40 champ so far. i only have respurces for one rank up, which 4* should i 4/40 which would help me at this stage in the game (not gonna do act 5 or rol anytime soon, just need a good champ to get through act 4 as im free to play)

best 4* to 4/40 to complete act 4 15 votes

proxima
6%
Elbow_Flab 1 vote
rulk
53%
DankestChefJustcause102FhfjghhggggjfhfjgNeoDazarasTheSpicyKnightRockypantherxZipioAngusMac279 8 votes
gully
6%
WebheadUnltd 1 vote
nebula
0%
dormammu
13%
winterthurThe_red_Eclipse 2 votes
void
20%
SpiderCoolsKing_Garfkubricknolan 3 votes
hela
0%

Comments

• scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    edited November 2018
    FlareDoge wrote: »
    Sorry need some clarification to who gully is also who is awakened out of them

none of them are awakened.. my only duped 5* is magik and shes already 4/40
    gully is guillotine
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Use a duped maxed out Ronan. Even a 2 star will beat the living sh*t out of venom
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Best champ out of the bunch for the long game would be Void or Midnight, not really wise to rank up a champ just to get past one guy. Think about what you want to play with out of the bunch and go with that champ.
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    i just need a champ to 4/40 at this current stage, when i get to longer fights i will definitely rank up proxima or void, but for completing act 4 (i just got to 4.4.2) and master mode in event quest which champ is better at this stage