Ultron Assault

kabam should add intermediate level in Ultron Assault!!!!

Comments

  • No. This is a quest destinated to high tier players only.
    Asking an intermediate difficulty is like asking for an easier difficulty for labyrinth of legends, for exampke
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,619 ★★★★★
    Nahhhhh.

    I'm thinking if Kabam renamed Ultron Assult as "Ultron Assult: Legends Edition", will there be less of such posts asking for an easier difficulty? lol
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,778 ★★★★★
    No. This is a quest destinated to high tier players only.
    Asking an intermediate difficulty is like asking for an easier difficulty for labyrinth of legends, for exampke

    There is already an easier LOL
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,619 ★★★★★
    No. This is a quest destinated to high tier players only.
    Asking an intermediate difficulty is like asking for an easier difficulty for labyrinth of legends, for exampke

    There is already an easier LOL

    You mean RttL?

    Same as Act 5 is a run in for Variant.

    It's also the same that RttL doesn't prepare you for the difficulty ramp up of LOL, and A5 doesn't prepare you for the ramp up of Variant.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 1,639 ★★★★
    Just stop I've typed the same comment too many times
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 497
    edited November 2018
    okay I understand that
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,456 ★★★★
    No. This is a quest destinated to high tier players only.
    Asking an intermediate difficulty is like asking for an easier difficulty for labyrinth of legends, for exampke

    But then Think of that in this Way Not all hav isane time to play the game and for most part need to hav a bit a luck one this cystal to pulls the good champ to beat it im hav only counter for the first champer with for me is fine becasse it permente. So that cool but alest make one defuculd Lowver im dont talk a bit get that isans rewards but. 5 Star shard. Alest. Dont talk of need toer2 aplha at all just my thuget see alot her just telling no but dont luck at the time need to either hav Got luck one pulls
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,619 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    No. This is a quest destinated to high tier players only.
    Asking an intermediate difficulty is like asking for an easier difficulty for labyrinth of legends, for exampke

    But then Think of that in this Way Not all hav isane time to play the game and for most part need to hav a bit a luck one this cystal to pulls the good champ to beat it im hav only counter for the first champer with for me is fine becasse it permente. So that cool but alest make one defuculd Lowver im dont talk a bit get that isans rewards but. 5 Star shard. Alest. Dont talk of need toer2 aplha at all just my thuget see alot her just telling no but dont luck at the time need to either hav Got luck one pulls

    So if "not all have insane time to play the game", then why introduce another difficulty for them?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,456 ★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    No. This is a quest destinated to high tier players only.
    Asking an intermediate difficulty is like asking for an easier difficulty for labyrinth of legends, for exampke

    But then Think of that in this Way Not all hav isane time to play the game and for most part need to hav a bit a luck one this cystal to pulls the good champ to beat it im hav only counter for the first champer with for me is fine becasse it permente. So that cool but alest make one defuculd Lowver im dont talk a bit get that isans rewards but. 5 Star shard. Alest. Dont talk of need toer2 aplha at all just my thuget see alot her just telling no but dont luck at the time need to either hav Got luck one pulls

    So if "not all have insane time to play the game", then why introduce another difficulty for them?
    Becasse. Ther culd giv Them motivation. Im hav frinds ther stop playing becasse it only ends gamer ther get Think now days im Not saying ther hav to ADD any god tier reward but a Master mode kind culd implementere to alest ther also somone like me hav complet all but ther rng. Just Not in my favor. That also culd be it so. Thuget in 5 Stars wuld be fair im understel this one becasse back ther 5 Star wher Not a thing. So. Just for furture this one is fair and aim to end player. But end gamer Not always hav the roster becasse rng and also skils lvl say alot.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664
    Gamer wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    No. This is a quest destinated to high tier players only.
    Asking an intermediate difficulty is like asking for an easier difficulty for labyrinth of legends, for exampke

    But then Think of that in this Way Not all hav isane time to play the game and for most part need to hav a bit a luck one this cystal to pulls the good champ to beat it im hav only counter for the first champer with for me is fine becasse it permente. So that cool but alest make one defuculd Lowver im dont talk a bit get that isans rewards but. 5 Star shard. Alest. Dont talk of need toer2 aplha at all just my thuget see alot her just telling no but dont luck at the time need to either hav Got luck one pulls

    So if "not all have insane time to play the game", then why introduce another difficulty for them?
    Becasse. Ther culd giv Them motivation. Im hav frinds ther stop playing becasse it only ends gamer ther get Think now days im Not saying ther hav to ADD any god tier reward but a Master mode kind culd implementere to alest ther also somone like me hav complet all but ther rng. Just Not in my favor. That also culd be it so. Thuget in 5 Stars wuld be fair im understel this one becasse back ther 5 Star wher Not a thing. So. Just for furture this one is fair and aim to end player. But end gamer Not always hav the roster becasse rng and also skils lvl say alot.

    end game players almost always have the roster because theyve become so good at the game, or spend so much money that 5-6* come super easy, almost as easy as getting 3*s. mid tier players have a lot more to do like act4-5 and LoL. end game players dot have much content and thats why its meant specifically for them. just build your roster and get better and soon you can reap the rewards of variant.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,456 ★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    No. This is a quest destinated to high tier players only.
    Asking an intermediate difficulty is like asking for an easier difficulty for labyrinth of legends, for exampke

    But then Think of that in this Way Not all hav isane time to play the game and for most part need to hav a bit a luck one this cystal to pulls the good champ to beat it im hav only counter for the first champer with for me is fine becasse it permente. So that cool but alest make one defuculd Lowver im dont talk a bit get that isans rewards but. 5 Star shard. Alest. Dont talk of need toer2 aplha at all just my thuget see alot her just telling no but dont luck at the time need to either hav Got luck one pulls

    So if "not all have insane time to play the game", then why introduce another difficulty for them?
    Becasse. Ther culd giv Them motivation. Im hav frinds ther stop playing becasse it only ends gamer ther get Think now days im Not saying ther hav to ADD any god tier reward but a Master mode kind culd implementere to alest ther also somone like me hav complet all but ther rng. Just Not in my favor. That also culd be it so. Thuget in 5 Stars wuld be fair im understel this one becasse back ther 5 Star wher Not a thing. So. Just for furture this one is fair and aim to end player. But end gamer Not always hav the roster becasse rng and also skils lvl say alot.

    end game players almost always have the roster because theyve become so good at the game, or spend so much money that 5-6* come super easy, almost as easy as getting 3*s. mid tier players have a lot more to do like act4-5 and LoL. end game players dot have much content and thats why its meant specifically for them. just build your roster and get better and soon you can reap the rewards of variant.
    Like im say im find for this one for furtur culd be kind Nice. Im wuld say im a end game self but rng susk like u say. Build the roster with im glad it permente
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,619 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    No. This is a quest destinated to high tier players only.
    Asking an intermediate difficulty is like asking for an easier difficulty for labyrinth of legends, for exampke

    But then Think of that in this Way Not all hav isane time to play the game and for most part need to hav a bit a luck one this cystal to pulls the good champ to beat it im hav only counter for the first champer with for me is fine becasse it permente. So that cool but alest make one defuculd Lowver im dont talk a bit get that isans rewards but. 5 Star shard. Alest. Dont talk of need toer2 aplha at all just my thuget see alot her just telling no but dont luck at the time need to either hav Got luck one pulls

    So if "not all have insane time to play the game", then why introduce another difficulty for them?
    Becasse. Ther culd giv Them motivation. Im hav frinds ther stop playing becasse it only ends gamer ther get Think now days im Not saying ther hav to ADD any god tier reward but a Master mode kind culd implementere to alest ther also somone like me hav complet all but ther rng. Just Not in my favor. That also culd be it so. Thuget in 5 Stars wuld be fair im understel this one becasse back ther 5 Star wher Not a thing. So. Just for furture this one is fair and aim to end player. But end gamer Not always hav the roster becasse rng and also skils lvl say alot.

    Motivation to do what bro? Content that they can clear? How is that different from the monthly EQ?

    Mid Tier players have TONS of content they have to clear. Ultron's Assult (Variant) is the next step in their progression. There's no point in adding a Medium Difficulty for those stuck in the middle and have yet to finish the other content the game has to offer.

    And coming from an end game player, Variant is tough, but very fun. It's been almost 2 years that the game made me wanna throw my phone at the wall in frustration. That's what end game content should be like.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 624 ★★★
    The problem is people always want to do stuff now. A lot of the people that have completed variant have been waiting for some sort of challenging content since act 5 and have built up a nice roster. There’s already a lot for intermediate players to do but nothing for end game players.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,619 ★★★★★
    I just think that people can't accept the fact that it's unfair end game players get new content while they don't.

    I'm quite sure these "mid-tier" players are already above level 40. They can do the content too since it's unlocked for Level 40 and above.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,456 ★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    I just think that people can't accept the fact that it's unfair end game players get new content while they don't.

    I'm quite sure these "mid-tier" players are already above level 40. They can do the content too since it's unlocked for Level 40 and above.

    Ther shuld either make regument with like 50 5 Star berfor u Can try isanes of lvl becasse lvl 40 im dont Call end gamer but 60 Not either.
Sign In or Register to comment.