**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You can not unblock anyone [Merged Threads]

D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I recently figured this out because I accidentally blocked a player I didn't want to block on global so I try to unblock and it won't let me unblock anybody! Anyone having same problem?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    D_S_ wrote: »
    I recently figured this out because I accidentally blocked a player I didn't want to block on global so I try to unblock and it won't let me unblock anybody! Anyone having same problem?

In game or on the Forums?

• Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Just in case this is in game... go to your home screen and press the settings gear in the top left margin.

bv452ewogcr1.png

On the setting screen, you will see the option to View Blocked Users. Got there to remove the block.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    You're right the screen just flashes and they stay on the block list..
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I concur, the screen just flashes and doesnt end up unblocking them.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    It works for me
  • D_S_D_S_ Posts: 159
    Slayer that's a really annoying thing to do
    Please look into this
  • Hey there @D_S_, just to check, are you able to see them in your Blocked Users list?
    Yes you are @Kabam Zibiit
    Is it a error for my device? Or a all game error?
    It flashes then doesn't do anything
    It's like nope you can't unblock this person ha!
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    Went to look at someone's profile, accidentally hit block. Tapping unblock does nothing even after rebooting game and rebooting phone.

Samsung Galaxy s8
    Android 8.0
    Latest play store version of game

Thanks for reading
  • Hey y'all -

Just wanted to let you know that we're looking into this. Thank you for letting us know what's going on.
    Thank you
    Any updates?
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    Accidentally hit block when trying to look at someone's profile. Unblock button is broken. This is the 3rd time posting this in a few months and the other 2 have mysteriously disappeared....
    This is still happening
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    So you know when there are peeps spamming or being annoying you block them right? Well i wanted to see if people were still spamming come to realize i couldn't unblock them i hit the button several times. So after the 50th time i realized it was a bug so i just pondered this for awhile other people said they cant unblock either. So i came here for answers what is going on kabam???
    Nothing on this?
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    i'm experiencing it too. Not sure what's going on
  • Same for me,

BUT unblocking works if you open your messages tab, write down the name in Search who you wanna unblock, then click his name and hit Cancel.

(Yes the silly 'Cancel' means that you are going to unblock the person)
  • Once we have an update on this we'll let y'all know! We're still figuring out what's causing this and the best way to go about resolving it.
    It's been a while a new update is out and everything! and it's still not fixed?! Was this just forgotten about? Or just ignored?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    D_S_ wrote: »
    It's been a while a new update is out and everything! and it's still not fixed?! Was this just forgotten about? Or just ignored?

The status of this particular issue has not changed. We are still looking into a resolution and will provide any updates as they become available.
  • Hello all!

I wanted to check in and see if this issue has been resolved for you with the latest update or if it is still happening. Please let me know. Thank you!
    Yes it has! Thank you @Kabam Lyra