**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issue #1 <---------

So... are we to deduced Kabam is remaking old, temporary content and reintroducing it as permanent content? Is this the new trend? Just curious.

Are we going to have Back Issue #2/3/4/etc in the coming future?

Comments

• EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    They said yes.

Permanent though?

If so, that seems like an awful lot of content that is going to pile up.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Effective wrote: »
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    They said yes.

Permanent though?

If so, that seems like an awful lot of content that is going to pile up.

Not a month to month thing, but they are looking at doing it more. Pretty ingenious if you ask me. The whole design is already there, up some numbers and rewards, no new story to develop. Even if it's as common as boss rush, I think its a lot, but fun and worth it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Once a quarter will be nice. Or even once every 6 months.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Effective wrote: »
    So... are we to deduced Kabam is remaking old, temporary content and reintroducing it as permanent content? Is this the new trend? Just curious.

Are we going to have Back Issue #2/3/4/etc in the coming future?

You should change your name to Captain Obvious..... This is exactly what they stated in the announcement. Also the "#1" added to Back Issues would imply that there will be more. If they continue to give great rewards, bring on the content.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    But i think those should be in a seperate Quest Tile.
    Story Quest only for the, well... Story Acts
    Event Quest Tile will be only for temporary stuff (daily, Monthly, sidequests)
    New Tile for permanent Quests that dont fit into the other too. Maybe Advanced Quests. So ROL, RTTL, LOL could get there. Its for Special Content.

and to get the starting Screen not too bloated up. Dungons sould be moved to EQ Section. Its Temporary and not a Alliance based Thing.

anyone with me?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    New Tile for permanent Quests that dont fit into the other too. Maybe Advanced Quests. So ROL, RTTL, LOL could get there. Its for Special Content.

and to get the starting Screen not too bloated up. Dungons sould be moved to EQ Section. Its Temporary and not a Alliance based Thing.

anyone with me?

The daily quests, LoL, RoL, RTTL are all permanent content and located under the event tab... why does this one need to be different?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Cassy wrote: »

anyone with me?

The daily quests, LoL, RoL, RTTL are all permanent content and located under the event tab... why does this one need to be different?

Cauze ist getting very unorganized in that Tab.
    I mean ROL is the last Event in the Tab. The Dailys coming after the monthly. Its not in order of Skill or runtime or at least release date. thats why i plea for a Tile only with Permanent Event/Skill Content and one with temporary Content.
    I Like when things looking straight.