**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Max out Starlord or Starky?

So, due to a long absence from mcoc I mostly have 4 stars, not many 5 stars yet.

To help me out clearing the last of act 4 and then on to act 5 I need tips on who to rank up, while waiting for enough tier 2 Alphas to rank up my 5 star Magik.

I'll soon be able to rank up a 4 star tech to rank 5.
Should I rank up:

Duped starlord lvl 62
or:
Unduped Starky

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    I would take Spark over starlord, a R4 starlord is still pretty damn useful.
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Depends on how good you are at playing sparky,most of the times will take blows while trying to build poise my vote is for starlord
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    SUBH wrote: »
    Star Lord is quite useless against armour champions, Stark got armour break and heal block

Wher is that from spaky dont get amore break neither he hav hel blok.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    SUBH wrote: »
    Star Lord is quite useless against armour champions, Stark got armour break and heal block

Since when does starky apply armor break and heal block?

As for the rankup question I would rank up starky but use them both...SL makes up for the attack difference between R4 and r5 within 10 or so hits...so even at R4 he will deal some significant damage...for comparison my 5/50 SL(Sig 37 I think) took down rol ws in 157 hits compared to 190 hits at 4/40..so the difference isn't that big as it would be for other champs
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Good input. I get what you mean that starlord is easier to play, mastering starky takes practice, for me at least. But maybe he's more useful if I do learn to play well with him. Still a day or two off from getting the last needed catalyst, so time to think.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Sunny2847 wrote: »
    Depends on how good you are at playing sparky,most of the times will take blows while trying to build poise my vote is for starlord

Depends on how good you are. Period. If you can’t hold a high combo, then Spidey is way better than Starlord. Not even close.

Spidey is amazing for all content. Starlord is merely good in short fights. Which is most of the game.
  • TitanPunchTitanPunch Posts: 60
    edited November 2018
    If you are a god tier player who never gets hit, SL. Else Sparky for higher damage from get go, auto-evade of specials, stun on SP1, taunt to bait specials, synergy with Blade, power drain on heavies.