**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you regret buying a five-star unstoppable colossus?

I'm at 768k and closing in on the chance to buy the five-star unstoppable colossus. Was hoping to get some advice from those who have him. He's useless unawakened as anything other than arena fodder, but even a four star awakened (which I could buy already) isn't good enough to make the cut on any alliance war team. So the way I figure it a five star UC equals 9 arena runs (3 per day) for 180k points per arena. Is this worth the investment?

Is there any better use of those alliance resources? 3 months ago people would have said to put it into mystic dispersion, is that still the case? What else is there?

Do you regret buying a five-star unstoppable colossus? 105 votes

NO. Another five star champ means bigger scores for every arena
63%
Whododo872SnakeEyes69dkatrylHaji_SaabSwe_wolfisOKAYGangJestressSpity68AddyosCapWW2PiviotDrownedGodSpeedbumpMSRDLDnebFoxhero007SungjAlCapone2727Mirage_TurtleSixshot1 67 votes
Yes. What a waste. Spend it anywhere else
36%
Markjv81hurricantTaxSighsohardDidzeepayebuduphillgreenRuntyprincess20Kayne34SceptilemaniacRixobMagnataurJustusCastrumNiteAndDaeDingaloFantasy_91dfmoore26DankestChefIngi_Freyr1975Charlie_Scene 38 votes

Comments

• DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Jestress wrote: »
    He's arena fodder, that's it. Otherwise, you're spending your loyalty on AW boosts. It's really up to you. I did it and still have plenty of loyalty for AW boosts.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll buy it just to have it and then be able to use my future resources liberally. There is no class specific mastery worth purchasing anymore?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I got him awakened rank 3 and he's just arena fodder.
    You get so much loyalty that it's hard to run out, I donate loyalty for other members in exchange for them donating battle chips for me and I buy aw boosts and still have almost 1m loyalty
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I got the 4* twice back in the day. Wish I could sell him for loyalty. I have 51 5*s. Can't imagine a scenario in which a 5* UC would be worth the loyatly.
  • VetermioVetermio Posts: 18
    At the time I bought him he was a good defender and gave us many kills. There was no Blade or any another counter that is commonly used.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    1 extra 5 star? How much is that really going to help anyone. For that amount of loyalty obviously it's not worth. Maybe wait for 6 star to come? Just my thoughts. To each his own.
  • back in old days where MD and jugg / UC was good in def.. he was immo a great defender..
    so well many bought him for that reason.. now meh..
  • MorosophMorosoph Posts: 100
    I'm not getting him until I get 1.6M, as Stoppable Colossus isn't anything special.

Unstoppable, though, he's worth having. If we ever get a 6*, he'll likely be around 5M loyalty, so I'd pick up the 5* anyway.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Never bought him
  • nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    No use for him at this stage of the game, would be a waste of loyalty. Use it for boosts and potions if needed.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    I’d buy him again. I bought him ages ago. But I bought him twice. The second purchase was a huge mistake. Waste of 800k loyalty.

He’s good for nothing. But arena. So he doesn’t need to be duped.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    I'd wait until a 6* is added.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I wish I could sell him for the 800,000 loyalty I paid.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I’m currently saving for it
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I am also undecided whether to use loyalty for UC or by some mystic core to take MD to r5
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    He's got that sick pro wrestling move, though.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I'm saving for him, am at 595k.

Wish I hadn't bought the 4* 3 times. Once was enough for the sig 20 dupe. The 2nd one was a mistake, and I'd have the 5* by now if I hadn't done that.

(I only want him for arena fodder to pair up with equally unduped 5* Juggs. :p)
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I'm at 2 mil loyalty and counting... Suppose it doesn't matter if I regret buying him or not cause I have so much. Not sure what I would do with 800k more loyalty.