**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hawkeye should get a buff

As much as I like Hawkeye, they (the developers) should buff him. He'd be almost "God tier" if they were to randomize his arrows, like keep the power drain, & hemorrhage signature ability, but at random keep bleed, & also add armor break, shock, poison, & incinerate to the mix... & since he never misses, add true strike/accuracy to his specials

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    They should buff him like a lot of champs should: magneto, doc strange, juggernaut, and manymany other champs
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Adding true strike would be awesome. Maybe stun to his sp2. I personally feel his sp1 is the main offensive tool he has. Ots a damn good one though.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    IMO, he's perfect the way he is.He's THE best power controller in this game.
    And, he's only an ordinary guy with a bow, after all. ;)
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    He really doesn't need much change. I've advocated for 'ammo'-type arrows in the past; but really, on reflection, it doesn't get much more useful than Power Drain.

I wouldn't say no to his Fire-arrow SP2 causing incinerate, though. Even just a short one?
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    rip-off heroes should be goat tier
    poison shock incinerate arrows would make him a triple green arrow rip-off
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    best champ in the game since day 1