**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you Kabam

PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
I'm often critical. So I think it's only fair to point out when you do something right. Great job banning these modders. I was beginning to get really frustrated. I simply can't get LOL done with my 4/55 drax. And seeing all these cheaters really bummed me out because I've been trying so hard. Thanks again. Also great job with the Fourth of July offers. I'm cautiously optimistic that you guys may be heading in the right direction the last few weeks.

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    You cannot do LOL with Drax? Wow
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    dont say good things to them cause they do 1 thing right and then they will destroy everything on the next update
  • DeadPool79DeadPool79 Posts: 18
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Many have done it with drax some with black panther just need a 4/55 and about 2500+ units based on your skill level
  • DeadPool79 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Many have done it with drax some with black panther just need a 4/55 and about 2500+ units based on your skill level

He's not a great choice but like you said it is very much possible to do it. We have a guy running it right now with a 4/55 Drax. He's up well over 3000 units though, lol.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    He's one of the best champs for the collector. I did LOL with a 4* sl for the easy path. Saving up units to do the rest
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    He's one of the best champs for the collector. I did LOL with a 4* sl for the easy path. Saving up units to do the rest

Best of luck man. One of my alliance mates did it with a 4* sl and almost beat my revive count with the 5*. Pretty incredible really.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lmao 4 star Drax is a given for a least easy path, practice learn how to play and get better!
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    I shouldn't say i can't do it. Of course I could do it. But I'm nowhere near skilled enough to do it with drax for 2500 units.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I used 3000 units with 4* sl so you can do that easily with your drax man
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Don't hate on the honest players among us.

I can't do lol I'm new I do t even know half the best champs,to have. Be thankful that honest players are all over. This game.. it's a great game.

Happy cheaters gone

Cheaters wont be gone for long. They always come back with a fresh account, and will be cheating 10 times more to get back to where they were as fast as they can. They have the incentive of being pissed because they got banned and will just cause havoc till they get tired of being banned and rebuilding