**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Science T4 Class Cat daily quest did not refresh

Mine still shows 100% completed from last week. Anyone else have the same issue?

Comments

• MorgloreMorglore Posts: 21
    Hi yes I have the same issue
  • payebudupayebudu Posts: 2
    oh well I'm not alone then .. having the same issue
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Me too:

luo003wn6jap.png

For the record, I'm on Android, latest update of Android 8.1.0; Moto G5+; this has never happened before.

Ifi go into the map, the paths appear to have been explored already. I don't really fancy using 3 Energy per tile to find out if I get exploration rewards.
  • Expert 100% and not played since it cycled from Skill to Science here.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Same thing here. Hard difficulty 100% though i know i havent played this cycle yet.
  • art1cw0lfart1cw0lf Posts: 4
    Same issue, so I’m not the only one having this problem .
  • Hayden_G1Hayden_G1 Posts: 3
    Yea mine did s the same way too
  • DrdifferentDrdifferent Posts: 30
    I don't really fancy using 3 Energy per tile to find out if I get exploration rewards.
    Well - I goofed and was groggy enough when I woke up this morning that I ran the path without seeing that it said compete. Wasted my 3 energy units per tile on finding out that the answer is “no”.

So, I’m out energy tiles and out rewards - more than just “inconvenience”
  • w0otwo0tw0otwo0t Posts: 11
    This and the connection issues. Maybe the renewed dungeons and rewards with friends are too much for the servers to handle...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    I don't really fancy using 3 Energy per tile to find out if I get exploration rewards.
    Well - I goofed and was groggy enough when I woke up this morning that I ran the path without seeing that it said compete. Wasted my 3 energy units per tile on finding out that the answer is “no”.

So, I’m out energy tiles and out rewards - more than just “inconvenience”

I think we need a forum option for 'Sorry to hear that, bud'.

My sympathies - ? Send in a ticket? Might give you a refill?
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    I have the same going on with my tier 2 cats
  • EndymioNEndymioN Posts: 64
    im 100% on all science....
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Yes, same here, no refresh on the science daily quests from last week showing I’ve 100% easy, medium and hard with no possibility for re running the courses for the very much needed catalysts.
  • Same here.
    None in my alliance seem to be having this issue.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Same here.
    None in my alliance seem to be having this issue.

Probably cause none of them tried the science catalyst grind the previous time?
    lol new money stuff never fails to show up, but most of my day passes and no fix for science runs...
  • Greedo12Greedo12 Posts: 6
    All day and still not fixed, I'm running out of time to be able to get the rewards for the day . Very frustrating!
  • _fr3do__fr3do_ Posts: 48
    Ok. I am not the only one. I was already doubting myself . But clearly the problem was not on my side.
  • CamosCamos Posts: 2
    Yeah me too, three and four! Also, Kabam tech support don't allow me to choose pictures / screenshot attachment 😐 Need those science cats! 😬
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    Yes I was just about to open a post on this. Says I did 60 percent of two of the Medium and Hard quests, and 100 percent of the Expert, but I didn't do those quests.
    edited November 2018
    sucks, the one colour i needed seems like i won't get it -.-
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    People do the t4 quests?!?? Wow I’m shocked lol.

Juice isn’t worth the squeeze haha
    Sighsohard wrote: »

It is if you need the T4 and don't have better options.
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Summoners! We've alerted the Team of this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

No problem, but you could make it up to us by giving us each a fully formed T4 science cat. Heh.
  • Sighsohard wrote: »

Why would you bother with the lower quests, what do you waste your energy on if not daily T4?
  • Same issue here. Says I already explored it and I know I haven't since last week
  • LanfirLanfir Posts: 16
    Not fixed yet. Same issue with mystic quests today.
  • Frustrating that it's still not fixed, mystic is what I need the most
  • Clem2CClem2C Posts: 1
    edited November 2018
    nm0p05fzachf.jpeg

Still not fixed 🙄 And of course mystics is what I need the most ... that’s nice. Is it a master plan to make us buy your catalyst at 400 unit? 😂😂
This discussion has been closed.