**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Connection issues

I don't know if I'm the only one but I'm really getting tired of these connection issues. My phone is connected to my data plan I still get the annoying check your connection; connect to wifi get the same annoying message. I couldn't finish a dungeon run because time ran out because of check your connection booboo. Had one phone on data plan and the other person had their phone on wifi. Both got the same annoying message. What's the explanation for that? Don't tell me it's my phone; don't tell me it's the wifi when both are showing full bars. This is getting old kabaam. If you need to do your emergency maintenance do that but please stop screwing up the game. Especially when people are in the middle of AQ, AW or in the middle of a dungeon run.

Comments

• w0otwo0tw0otwo0t Posts: 11
    Same here, connection problems since a few hours ago and still persisting. Now it’s getting worse and even normal quests are not connecting. Don’t bother with dungeons at the moment, it will waste your champs and time as well.
  • Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. There's a thread open already on the topic, located here. We've alerted the team to this issue. To keep everything more organized, please post any updates in that thread, and keep an eye out. As soon as we have more details, we'll update. Thank you so much for your patience, and we're sorry for the frustration this is causing.
This discussion has been closed.