**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Connection Related Issues/Disconnects [investigating]

2»

Comments

• ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    2wc4279qe15i.png
    1w2yuivauh47.png
    The tragedy^ couldn't wait for linked node to remove decided to go linked and this Bs happened. 1st time lost half health 2nd time dropped to 10% finally got smacked by NC. Lost capiw BC of their connection problems. Really frustrating.
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    bxorvflu1baz.png

Keeps on getting this message. And cant even move a single tile sighhh..
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Really Kabam i keep getting the error message after every Arena fight, this isn't fun since most of the fights are cancelled even after winning them. Worse we also have AQ and QW going on and no one is even attempting it because not only will we lose our attackers bonus but also half our health.
  • ZAQZAQ Posts: 35
    **** you kambam
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    I lost my AQ fight cause of this.... You OWE me 1 million units 10 5 star crystals and a hug or I will quit MCOC hurting your bottom line KABAM!!
  • Hey All,

Our team is aware of these stability/connection issues and are currently working on getting this fixed ASAP! Please standby, and we will get the game back to normal as soon as we can.
  • Update: It looks like the server instability has been resolved. I would give it a couple minutes before trying any important fights (like AQ or a boss fight in the EQ), but everything should be back to normal now.

Thank you all for your patience!
  • And that's it, so frustrating. So sorry for your loss of time, units, revives, potions and energy. Now, instead of server timing out (problems connecting to network after fight), the game just resets at end of fight. This is at final boss blade uncollected monthly, not that it will matter.
  • Fishman46Fishman46 Posts: 4
    Happens to me far too often, I don’t get the connection issues message, but the load screen just keeps spinning when I go to start a fight in arenas. I have to wait until it times out and reloads the game. When I get back in I find that I lost a battle I never fought.
This discussion has been closed.