**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Miss marvel sp2 got blocked Everytime?

Why Everytime mm sp2 got blocked by AI.i use her in every place even after successful combo or hit i hit sp button quickly but still blocked?
My device redmi note 3
Os-android 6.0.1
Other champions sp working fine.

Comments

• Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    It gets blocked less if you cut your combo one short. But using her l2 is a waste anyways.
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Yeah on my Android phone for any champ I use I never do a full 5 hit combo and then a special attack. It will be blocked too often. I try to do just a 3 hit and then special. Also if your Miss Marvel is awakened her sig ability is she hits harder the more power you have stored. So you don't want to use her special attacks unless they will KO the other guy.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    @Yelin547 @BigMo I try every possible combo and hits but her sp2 is not hitting.almost used all possible ways
  • VortenusVortenus Posts: 26
    edited May 2017
    Ipad here and same problem. I can never land her s2 after 5-hit combo and very rarely can after 4-hit. I have same problem with Ultron s2. The only moment You can land it is after parry or if you can intercept charge.
    Ok yes after a parry I will do a 3 hit combo and then special attack. That almost always works for me. It seems​ to me the more lag I am experiencing the shorter the combo I can do before launching a special attack. Sometimes I just do a parry one light hit and then special.
  • Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    It gets blocked less if you cut your combo one short. But using her l2 is a waste anyways.
    BigMo wrote: »
    Also if your Miss Marvel is awakened her sig ability is she hits harder the more power you have stored. So you don't want to use her special attacks unless they will KO the other guy.

So the strategy with Miss Marvel and Captain Marvel is not to use specials at all until the final hit?

Yes that is how I use them. They hit like a truck when awakened at high power levels. Same thing for Wolverine. The more power he has stored the more he Regens. So I never use special attacks on Ms Marvel, Cap Marvel or Wolverine unless it is the final blow.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Her special 2 mostly get blocked.....
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Don't end your combo with a medium attack. If u do mll or mlll u can land it every time. If u can't then it's your timing
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Just like wolvie and x23. You never use their specials until final hit. That's how you fight with CM as well
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Vortenus wrote: »
    Ipad here and same problem. I can never land her s2 after 5-hit combo and very rarely can after 4-hit. I have same problem with Ultron s2. The only moment You can land it is after parry or if you can intercept charge.

Same for me. I can never use Captain Marvel or Ultron's l2 successfully. It doesn't matter if it's a 5-hit, 4-hit, or 3-hit combo. It gets blocked every time. If I reach the second bar of power with them, I just wait until I get their l3 instead.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Always had trouble landing a sp2 with Ms marvel or ultron after a combo even before the issues from the last patch. As others have said I find the best time to use it is after a parry or when the opponent is dashing towards you. Had some pretty high crits on a duped Ms marvel when a sp2 has connected. Though awakened I definitely agree that she's best used at 3 bars of power until the end of the fight to keep her damage up.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I use my 5* Cap Marvel a lot. Yes, her L2 has a good chance to get blocked, but I do land it about 50-60% of the time. I never use it at the end of a 5 hit combo.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    People have mixed views on CM / MM. What really matters is ones fighting style and they If they can crack off a nice special with a lot of damage... when and if they do is the problem here.
    I've gotten 6k crits with s1 I can get 9k off s2....

Experienced players will say... wait and don't special until last hit. She hits harder the more you build your special. This may be true; but sometimes you need to crack off a special to get out of a jam. Her special 1 and 2 are very slow and I can see her actually pause before the specials (happens with many characters) but MM / CM seem to be one of the slowest.

I never have an issue with her L1 and True Strike is super useful.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    Her SP2 gets blocked a lot but I also find that the majority of the time that you can parry the opponent right away if you do get it blocked. Other champs are susceptible to getting hit on a missed special but not her.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    BigMo wrote: »
    Also if your Miss Marvel is awakened her sig ability is she hits harder the more power you have stored. So you don't want to use her special attacks unless they will KO the other guy.

So the strategy with Miss Marvel and Captain Marvel is not to use specials at all until the final hit?

Yes. I have 5* marvel at r4. With power bar full, fury buff up and class advantage she will hit for around 5500 on a medium crit hit. You don't need specials.