**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"Nerf" Star Lord's Special 2

2»

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I love it how the MLLLM is put as power drain...the only one people would use if they could pick...lol. Nah he’s good as is. If kabam all had supercomputers and an army of employees, sure why not, but there are infinitely bigger fish to fry...(I think that’s the right saying...lol)
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I'd like the AI starlord nerfed so I don't get shock every stinkin' time on the SP2.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    People are trolled so easily nowadays. Back in the day, we had to be clever when trolling.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    BigTime wrote: »
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    q7dik976lgzu.png

Admins please delete comments but this one.

I've seen this Meme before, but I literally die laughing this morning. Hahaha.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    *died
  • Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    Yet another nerf x champ post from another nub because x champ does too much damage. All these nubs qq when new champs hit like paper towels calling for a buff and the reverse when a champ is actually balanced. Go play runescape or lego or something
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Dont mind a BETTER control option on player side for the "effect" of his Special, definitely better than counting on RNG for random effect. Prefer to keep his damage AS-IF.

And like someone mention, NOBODY shall touch the boy, not without the parents permission. No touching. No touchie touchie. :p
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    His special 2 does more or less damage based on his current combo. It's never been a problem for me. Just block unless you can dex it. No need to call for a nerf of what may be someone else's strategy.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Someone get an ice cream scoop cause I don’t need my eyes anymore cause I’ve SEEN IT ALL

SL is only the best cause Damage is WHAT HE DOES! But what he does is LONG term fights. For something short and sweet I almsot always grab Angela or Hulk unless it’s definitly going to be a long fight that I can’t play aggressive or sloppier than average.

Even then I get comparable RoL WS combos with Starlord 5/50/99 as with:
    Archangel 3/45
    Nightcrawler 5/50
    Angela

Plus he has almost no utility besides that 25% power drain chance. Actually give me that Power Drain Combo

ML(M) Power Drain
    MLL(M) Heal Block
    MLLL(M) Armor Break
    MLLLL Shock
    (Any combo starting with L will be random)

If it gives Starlord utility I’ll settle for 25% L2 attack reduction cause I don’t always get lucky when accidentally pushing them to L3 or just an ugly L2.

Honestly not sure if I’m for or against this now
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Beast is an incredible champion. People don’t like him because you have to do certain combos. If they changed SL or added more champions with specific combos they will simply fail.
  • Darkwolf1981Darkwolf1981 Posts: 37
    Learn to evade. It's the best advice I can give to a post asking to nurf another top attacker in the mcoc universe.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    thats gonna a no for me dawg
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    How about um....... No. He was already nerfed onced. Let him be. SL is SL and the only thing I would change about him is his victory pose. Something similar to Deadpool’s. You know, some dancing.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    edited November 2018
    *died

I'm quite impressed you were alive enough to write this post! After literally dying that morning..!
    But then again, you probably had saved up on revives!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    *died

I'm quite impressed you were alive enough to write this post! After literally dying that morning..!

Be gone, necromancer!
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    *died

Speaking of revives, why did you revive this thread?