**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What you feature will 7* have

CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
The EQ Loadingscreen displays 7* Stars on each side of Aegon and Champion.
with act6 announced ist not so hard to specualte bout 7*. (not naturly available to the Players from the Start perhapst)
So my Qusetion is what cool Feature will the incorporate?
and when not listed, what do you wish for / think Kabam will give us.

What you feature will 7* have 39 votes

More and stronger Synergys
2% 1 vote
Superpower 4
20% 8 votes
Rainbowcolored Armwristbands
23% 9 votes
7* are never unawakened/ Sig Abilitys are on from the fist pull, but Sig Lvl 300max
23% 9 votes
Another Minigame
10% 4 votes
Prefightscreen options. Like RPG Points to push different features like Armor, Powergain etc.
2% 1 vote
Augumentations. Gain special Items to give extened abilitys. Like Boostes but permanent
5% 2 votes
Augumentations. Gain special Items to give new abilitys. Like armorbreak to Magik (example)
5% 2 votes
Overkill Damage. All Damage inflicted to a already KO'd enemy gives Gold in the same amount (specials, DOT)
7% 3 votes

Comments

• AakashAakash Posts: 340
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    The ability to make me quit.

Exactly
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Yeah as stated elsewhere, we can't rank 6*s yet, there's no way they would release 7 stars now.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    You realize the loading screen was just a reference to elections right? Nothing about the stars indicate we will get 7 stars anytime soon
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    You realize the loading screen was just a reference to elections right? Nothing about the stars indicate we will get 7 stars anytime soon

Okay, maybe thatone was a hypocritical reason to start this discussion, but nontheless its about guessing what comes next.

When Act5 was released 6* where not available for noone. only as opponents in this Act. (and later EQ's).
    5* Shards, T4CC, T1A, T4C are waaaay more easy atainable then back then when act5 was released. Remember the Act rewards where very late added in the Rewardscreen.

Till Act 6/4 is released the Situation may shifted for 6* as well.

And by the Way its intressting too, that so many think of Quitting the game by 7* release. So this Thread is not senseless at all.
  • LockedMyselfOutLockedMyselfOut Posts: 15
    edited November 2018
    I highly doubt 7*s will come anytime in the next 2 years, since it's not even yet possible to get a 6* to r3, let alone r5. 7*s will just mess everything up too, so like mentioned above, I'd probably quit
    Sixshot1 wrote: »
    Yeah as stated elsewhere, we can't rank 6*s yet, there's no way they would release 7 stars now.

You both must of forgotten bout the part where 6* announcement was made barely a 1 yr of 5* release yet alone wasnt possible to r5 one as well.

I wouldnt hold my breath on them holding off..if from a business stand point requires more revenue they will release 7* regardless what anyone says lol
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    7* karnak and spider gwen will have sp1 that do damage
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    It's part of the natural progression. Once a 6* reaches r5 then what? The game isn't gonna shut down that's for sure. 7* will happen. Just not for a good while. And I think they'll have an ability that let's you choose which sp you want to use. Like if your at 3 bars of power you can choose. To use sp1 or sp2 and save some power.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    You're premise is seeing 7* on the sides but thats it???
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    All y'all saying that "you can't max a 6 star yet so they will never release 7 stars yet..."

Do you not remember that they announced 6 stars BEFORE you could max 5 stars?

To be honest, I don't know that they will release 7 stars ever, but it's Kabam... They could announce it tomorrow for all we know.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    All y'all saying that "you can't max a 6 star yet so they will never release 7 stars yet..."

To be honest, I don't know that they will release 7 stars ever, but it's Kabam... They could announce it tomorrow for all we know.

The announcement came out before you could fully rank a 5*, but it was possible to 5/65 before the 6* crystals came out. We can't even take a 6* to rank 3 and they still take a long time to get. Most people don't even have a duped 6*. We are a long, long way off from 7*s.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    If Kabam release 7*s anytime soon, it would mean that the game is progressing too fast, making it even harder for lower players to catch up
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    The ability for forum members to make well thought out constructive polls that add to the community and aren't about fictitious content that will be years off or rank down tickets.
  • Vdh2008 wrote: »

The announcement came out before you could fully rank a 5*, but it was possible to 5/65 before the 6* crystals came out. We can't even take a 6* to rank 3 and they still take a long time to get. Most people don't even have a duped 6*. We are a long, long way off from 7*s.

More importantly, we could rank 5* champs to 4/55, which is where 6* champs start. There's every reason to believe that 7* champs will start at a rough equivalent power level to at least 4/55 6*, so the fact that we can't even rank to r3 means the devs are unlikely to even be working on 7* champs yet, much less likely to announce them any time soon.

I would expect T5CC and 6* r3 to come out first, then T6B and 6* r4 to come out next, and *then* maybe 7* champions might be contemplated once there is a sizeable population of 6* r4s floating around. I think there's better than even money that Act 6 brings T5CC and 6* r3 to the table, but it is unlikely to me we will be seeing 6* r4 before the end of 2019. So I would be surprised to hear anything about 7* champions until 2020. I wouldn't expect them to arrive any time before mid 2020 at the earliest, and it could be further downstream than that.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya no we don’t need or want 7* in this game right now or ever imo.