**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next AW Season Global Node

What will be next AW Season’s global node?

Next AW Season Global Node 61 votes

Armor Break Resistance
9%
GamerSceptilemaniacTasty_Yum_YumsAMChive2RakeYoungKingsum 6 votes
Poison Immune
14%
Hulk_77Solrac_2DTMelodicMetalCoachLedzoki358V1PER1987Rehan010_SuelLostReplica23 9 votes
Stun Immune
31%
A_Noob_Is1DidzeeRustyWarTeddershendroidsvWaynedavySixshot1DragonFire2SandeepSPedritkoTriasEUCharnutzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBatsiip2805rimoICE_ICE_BABYLoctiteSuperGlueUltimatesaber32Prasanna 19 votes
Incinerate immune
4%
hurricantVoltolosThanos_Car 3 votes
Other
39%
RagamugginGunnerShrimkinsDrZolaAakashMhykkePcc880FactorQDemonzfyreSungjVinitlalka1988Jim0172GoogleplexianAnonymous346Kayne34MrTicTac19992008RasiloverCupidMelkerlanneroChampioncriticReaper213 24 votes

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Other
    +200% regeneration, on top of regeneration local and linked nodes that already exist.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Poison Immune
    20% attack pre-2015 champs and poison immune.
  • Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    Other
    Rage at 5% damage. The anti Corvus and stark global node.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    Other
    I'm thinking it will be the damage node that was on the Antman challenge where smaller characters took damage from attacks and buff will be for Large and XL champs
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Other
    Rage or safe guard makes sense. Would force people to use the bleed champions/other damage over time champions.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    I think it will have something to do with Powergain
  • You guys ever play goldeneye back in the day? License to kill was probably my favorite mode in that. One shot, one kill. So make attacker block proficiency so high that no block damage occurs.. But if you get hit, you're dead. Lmao
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Prove yourself, no damage until a combo of 20 is achieved
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Other
    “Everything Contains Metal” node. Arise, my duped Magnetos...

Dr. Zola
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Armor Break Resistance
    +200% regeneration, on top of regeneration local and linked nodes that already exist.

With buffe. ?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Other
    whatever they come up with to nerf corvis and ghost will kill AW
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    My guess would be an anti stark mechanism of some sort. Champs like domino and Corvus are certainly potential targets but they haven’t been around long and outside the elite tiers guys are only now starting to get them. 5/65 stark has been running wild for a while. Just a guess but like blade was targeted this season I would guess stark is next.
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Debuff immune.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Other
    Can only bring a maximum of 2 champions for same gender for attack...either make a space for a male or a female....that will mean some ppl will hv to dig deep into their roster Nd work around for synergies
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Other
    I think there's a good chance we see prove yourself. Corvus killer.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Other
    The_One wrote: »
    Prove yourself, no damage until a combo of 20 is achieved

Good luck fighting on flare with that node
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Incinerate immune
    • Black champions have 80% reduced attack.
    • Vampire regeneration abilities are 50% less effective.
    • Champs wearing glasses start the fight with reduced health.
    • Parry and Dexterity disabled for any champ whose name rhymes with Glade.
    Those are my ideas.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Other
    Aspect of WARRRR!