**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing The Uncollected Daily Crystal

Summoners! Many of you have been asking what exactly The Grandmaster’s Favor really entails. How can The Grandmaster thank you for helping him take control over what he believes is truly his, and for defeating his brother?

Well, it’s now time for you to get your first taste of what it means to be “The Uncollected”.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is something that many of you have suspected has been long in the making! Something that will reinvigorate a part of the Contest that many Veterans don’t feel applies to them anymore! Introducing a brand new Uncollected Daily Crystal! Only available to those experienced Summoners that have defeated the Collector, and have become “Uncollected”.

This new Daily Crystal is being completely reworked, and contains materials and rewards that Veteran players will find more useful than those that are in the regular Daily Crystal.

What kinds of rewards? Well, the Uncollected among us will have access to:

Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments (Either 750 or 1,500 fragments)
Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragments (Either 750 or 1,500 fragments)

Rare chance of:
Units (Either 15 or 30)
Base 4-Star Hero (The ones you can get from a 4-Star Hero Crystal)
Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (Either 1800 or 3600 fragments)

This crystal is only available to Summoners that have beaten Act 5: Chapter 2, and are Level 40 or above, and will replace the original Daily Crystal that The Collector created. This is a brand new Crystal, and does not affect any Daily Crystals that may currently be in your possession.

The Grandmaster told you that he would reward you for your loyalty, and this is just the beginning! The new Uncollected Daily Crystal will make its debut on August 2nd! So if you haven’t freed yourself of The Collector’s grasp, now is the time!

FAQ

Is this Crystal permanent?
Yes! This will be a permanent addition to The Contest for all Summoners that have earned The Grandmaster's Favor!

What if I haven't beaten Act 5 Chapter 2 yet?
If you haven't made it that far yet, don't worry. This crystal will activate for you after you collect The Grandmaster's Favor, whenever that may be. You don't need to rush, and can take your time to progress through to that point.

Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    A chance at a 4 star??!!!! Holy Hotlips
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    So ... "This is just the beginning"?
    Then there will be more right?
  • SoOoMaSoOoMa Posts: 1
    Wooow
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    well I guess it's time for me to stop being lazy and beat 5.2 tonight.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    How MOTHER OF GOD WTF FINALLY SOMETHING WORTH THE EFFORT PUT
  • SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    NormanBJJ wrote: »

A basic 4*....like the ones from basic arena....it can award a full brand new champ but as a dupe it only give 1 sig level. Still nice for awakening but after that it's mostly worthless.
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    Question : what if you don't have the title enabled? Do you still receive the crystal I personally like my web-slinger title but want to make sure If I have to have "the uncollected" title enabled in order to receive the crystal.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    NormanBJJ wrote: »

A basic 4*....like the ones from basic arena....it can award a full brand new champ but as a dupe it only give 1 sig level. Still nice for awakening but after that it's mostly worthless.

A "base", not "basic".
  • Jayimage wrote: »
    Question : what if you don't have the title enabled? Do you still receive the crystal I personally like my web-slinger title but want to make sure If I have to have "the uncollected" title enabled in order to receive the crystal.

Yes! You don't need to have the title enabled to reap the Benefits of being Uncollected!
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    This is awesome. Great job on this one.
  • ArtyomArtyom Posts: 1
    Its veri greyt
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    Awesome thank you @Etaki_Lirakoi
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Uh oh...snowflake outrage coming in....3....2....1.........
  • Nag01Nag01 Posts: 1
    It's very difficult to get 4 star hero
    Do something dear please Give some other options
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    So you just need completion for Act 5.2? SWEET
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Uh oh...snowflake outrage coming in....3....2....1.........
    The weather nowadays is to warm, I melt instantly, this is unfair and I will cause an outrage.
  • DarkDark Posts: 60
    Waiting for people to whine about not getting this crystal
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Glad to hear it. Could have saved yourself some hate had you let us know after releasing the 5.2 "rewards".
  • djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    well we all know whats chance to get 4* would be but still nice change well done kabam :)