**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCOC YouTubers

Who are all the good MCOC YouTubers to watch for information, tips, etc?

Comments

• Some of them has been featured at comic con, some are featured in events but Dorky D. Dave, Briant Grant, Prof. Huff or Hoff and Seatin (which isn't my fav) have content. I also have content but I do it on request and in a different way.
  • Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    Seatin and prof hoff that’s it

I'm sure we all know Seatin, lol... I've seen some of Prof. Hoff for my deal breakdowns (somebody reported him by the way)

Thanks bro
  • Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    I'll check our Dorky Dave and Brian Grant today!!
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Seatin
    Lagacy
    Brian Grant (Contest Champion)
    Katy Candy
    Rich the Man
    YeetOS
    Dorky Diggity Dave
    Prof Hoff
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    BigBob wrote: »
    Seatin
    Lagacy
    Brian Grant (Contest Champion)
    Katy Candy
    Rich the Man
    YeetOS
    Dorky Diggity Dave
    Prof Hoff

Idelest
    DoolieRay
  • seatin and prof hoff.. doolieray also has a champedex series which is pretty fun to watch.. dave is pretty cool too.. rich the man for those with a little time who still need to know the news.. brian for arena grinders
  • b3atub3atu Posts: 22
    heisenberg .420 without a doubt! dude's hilarious... his war videos are cool, he's got game and I could listen to him reading a phone book. I even hung out in that scrub dreamin34 streams whenever he was on!
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    danm11 wrote: »
    Will have a lot less if they have started flagging youtubers who criticise Kabam. If something is rubbish people should be allowed to say so.

This. It’s completely rediculous that he was punished for that video. I watched it and it wasn’t bad. The deals were crazy overpriced and anyone with enough sense already knew that.

It’s a sad day when someone’s objective/honest/truthful opinion is suppressed and they’re punished for it.

Yes, this is quite a concern. Someone puts all the time and energy into promoting the game, calling out good offers for good offers and bad offers for what they are. I hope this gets reversed because I don't want to watch a bunch of youtubers that are afraid to call out what are clearly not good value offers.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    For learning the game mechanics and skill, Dork Lessons. For keeping up with what’s happening, Richtheman. For a one-stop shop for a dash of everything, Seatin.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Seatin is good, but not really helpful in answering your questions. He's got too many fan boys. He is probably the hardest working YouTuber for mcoc
    Dork has the best how to's and content overall.
    Contest Champion is just good fun. Gives good perspective of a ftp
    Lagacy has gotten so much better. His attitude did a complete 180. Like watching his war videos
    Katy Candy is fun. I think she has the best live streams

Prof Hoff, what they did to him is really bad. Not fair for him. But he gives good advice on every offer and mainstram happening in the game. Fun live streams will miss that

My honorable mention is TiffanyXO. She has an immense amount of skill and is really genuine never tries to be someone she's not
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    All the ones mentioned. prof Hoff is particularly good for reviewing offers. Very helpful to the community. Although it seems Kabam reported him to youtube. I can't confirm this and would like a statement from the mods addressing this.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    If you didn’t stick around forum that much then ‘RichTheMan’
    If you wanna review some deals ‘Proff Hoff’
    If you wanna improve your gameplay ‘Dorky D Dave’
    If you wanna real live gameplay BrianGrant Seatin Legacy.
    If you wanna waste your time on youtube then COWhale. Cause he always gets what he want. You just gonna waste your time to see him popping crystals.
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    edited November 2018
    CADE has super high quality streams nightly, if you’re into that you should definitely check him out.

luhdemtaters is hilarious, he doesn’t stream often but when he does it’s a treat.

Dreamin34 plays more morningstar than any other player, so you can watch some great gameplay there as well.
  • luhdemtatersluhdemtaters Posts: 19
    CADE has the best livestreams in the community.

PandamanPete is the foremost expert on Ghost and has incredible Ghost gameplay vids, also great streams.

Dreamin’s streams are hilarious and I think he’s incredibly underrated.

Jeremy also has good Ghost play, most of which he learned from Pete. ;D
  • CΛDECΛDE Posts: 7
    If you haven’t seen a luhdemtaters steam, you’re defs missing out : ) Super fun vibe and a ton of great info! Learned how to fight wasp from Taters, long long ago. Fantastic player!

Agreed about Pete as well, such a beast with that Ghost! That Ghost fighting style that’s spreading ... peeps 100% picked it up from Pete.
  • Check out Walkinhighlight on YouTube. Super good streams, war fights, reviews on all deals and much more !
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    edited November 2018
    Seatin and prof hoff that’s it

Prof Hoff has tons of misguided information, too quick to jump the gun, extremely negative. Worst YouTuber when it comes to guidance in my opinion.
    The blind leading the blind lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I don't think anyone's mentioned him, but I like The Analyzer.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    I don't think anyone's mentioned him, but I like The Analyzer.

gotta agree with that. Love his intercepts and his editing skills
  • faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    Chubs2X wrote: »
    Who are all the good MCOC YouTubers to watch for information, tips, etc?

Unofficial kabam Mike, letsplay and idelest If i was not wrong than
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Mvinceable for epic fights.
    Seatin for comedy/ late night arena grinding/ new content/ crystal openings
    Lagacy for AW.
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Darkzodiac is also worth to watch
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    @Thatweirdguy they made a statement, it's in the announcements
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    brian and mvincible for good fights